The Snake

He walked quickly through the town. It was late and no one wanted to be out late in this Au. He sped up, his brother was probably waiting for him anyways.

He had accidentally spent over an hour longer at his Au's Grillby's than he had anticipated. He shook his head, this Au was going to be the death of him. It started to rain. "Great." He mumbled.

He pulled up his neon hood. He had a more..... feminine approach to clothes, but that's just the way Lust is. Lust lives in UnderLust, the most inappropriate Au that ever existed.

Lust was wearing his signature neon pink and blue jacket, which was cropped, along with a black crop top that had a white heart. He had long, black leggings with blue boots that went to his ankles. So, when it started raining, he was not prepared.

Lust was one of the few skeletons who knew how to change into their sprit animals without The Chemical. He used it to his advantage and to help others.

If Lust ever saw someone in an alleyway about to be raped(or something like that) he would turn into a snake and attack the "attackers". He would also use it as self defense.

He turned a corner, taking a shortcut to his house. He stopped when he heard a voice. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Snickers echoed behind the voice. Lust froze. He recognized that voice.

He was surrounded by the most feared rapists in UnderLust. 'What a great day to be me.' Lust thought. Without turning around he said,"Hiss hiss." The group of people looked at each other, confused. Then, as quick as a flash, Lust was gone.

Lust slithered around the rapist's feet, biting them. Lust's snakebite was poisonous, so he was doing the world good. He slithered away.

He stayed in that form until he reached his house. He knocked, but nobody came. Lust sighed, his brother was probably visiting Mettaton. Lust slid the out the key from under the mat and let himself in.

He locked all doors and windows, just to make sure no one decided to come inside. He went straight to his room and checked his phone. He was anxious, he had promised he would text Lust.

The supposed "He" was Horror. They had met a few years ago when Horror was being punished by Nightmare.

                           ~Backstory~
"Horror,  for the last time, dON'T LEAVE YOUR WEAPONS AROUND THE HOUSE. NO MORE CHANCES!!" Horror backed away, knowing that he had left his bloody weapons laying around one to many times. Nightmare got closer, staying silent. Horror knew that he was thinking of a punishment.

"Oh. I know." Nightmare said, grinning. He snapped his fingers and Horror fell through a portal. As he was falling he heard a faint, "Where'd ya put him?" "UnderLust." 

Horror landed with a thud. Sure enough, he was in UnderLust. Although, everything seemed to be closed for the day. All the lights were turned off and the streets were abounded, at least, that's what Horror hoped.

"Who are you and why are you stupid enough to stay outside at this time of night?" A voice asked. Horror whipped around. The figure had his arms crossed, his foot tapping impatiently. "Well?"

Horror explained who he was and what situation he was in, the figure introduced himself and informed Horror that he didn't do any of those things. "Wanna come over? My bro is with Mettaton and you REALLY don't wanna stay the night outside." Horror thought about it, and nodded,"Sure why not."

When they reached the house, Lust locked all the doors, windows, and anything that could lock. Horror looked at Lust questionably. "People tend to...... visit others at night." Horror nodded and kept a safe distance away from the front door.

They watched some Disney Movies(cause sometimes you just gotta keep it rated G)  and soon, Horror's phone buzzed. Horror glanced at it, it was Dust.

(D for Dust, H for Horror)

D: U doing alright?

H: Ya, the Sans here is nice.

D: So ur good? Nothing go..... wrong?

H: Nah, we're watching Moana XD

D: Lol ok, Nightmare said we're gonna get u tomorrow.

H: K see u then

D: Have fun~

H: Shut up

Horror put his phone away, looking back at the movie. Lust was texting his brother, Horror snatched Lust's phone. "H-hey!" Lust  Said,"Give my phone back!" "In a sec, hold on." Horror typed something into Lust's phone and gave it back, Horror had typed his number into Lust's contacts.

"The gang's gonna come get me tomorrow, so you won't have to suffer anymore." Lust nodded, and looked back at the movie. "Y'know, it's nice to meet someone who isn't.... like my Au. It's actually sort of nice to not have to sit through awful pickup lines every thirty seconds." Horror laughed,"I wouldn't have expected someone here to actually be not like the Au."

They finished the movie, Lust let Horror sleep on the couch. In the morning, Lust woke Horror up by throwing toast at his face. "Wake Up." Horror groaned and sat up, wiping the crumbs and butter off his face.

"Your gangs coming today, but you have to stay inside until they do, people in this town like newcomers." Horror shuddered, imagining why. There was a knock at the front door, Lust ran upstairs to check from the window above.

"Hey Horror?" Lust called. "Ya?" "Does one of your gang members have a blue and red eye?" Horror grinned, knowing exactly who it was,"Does he have a hood?" Lust paused, checking,"Yup." Horror stood up,"Ok, it's Dust."

Lust came downstairs, "Guess it's time for you to leave." Horror nodded,"Thanks for saving me. I'll text you whenever I can." Lust smiled, "I would like that."

                ~Aaaaaaand we're back~

Lust waited a few moments, and then ding! It was Horror! Lust scanned over the text, apparently, an eagle carrying a letter burst into their kitchen, breaking a window. The note had mentioned Lust and a few others.  Lust frowned, this certainly was an interesting letter.

I DID IT!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!! Aaaaaaaannd I'm pretty sure it's cringier than before :). But anyways, I hope u guys enjoyed, and sorry if it was bad. I wonder what the letter said...
Anyways..... PEACE OUT!!!!