Tatum's Note

Lust and Dust-
I know this seems weird, but don't listen to what Sci is saying, he's planning something. And he won't tell me what. I want to help you guys in any way I can, Sci and Fell just don't trust me because I'm a human. All they would tell me was that in exactly one week(Saturday) at 12 am, something crazy is going to happen to you guys. Also, finding your spirit animals won't get you out of there, it's a trick. I'm going to place some golf carts(it's the best I could do, sorry!) at 11:45 am. Your guy's job is to get everyone over there by the back of the forest that time. At 12, Sci and Fell usually leave me to take a lunch break. I'll lift the security measures, just in case, the code to get out the front door is 24601. I will try to join you once you all successfully get out. But don't go out now, you'll get shot by lasers. I've noticed something down in the basement areas, I'm going to investigate later. I'm pretty sure whatever's in there is going to affect you guys. I wish you luck, I'm see you soon.
- Tatum
Oh! I almost forgot! Check your arm where Sci put the needle in, he also put in a tracker. You're going to want to take the tracker out or Sci will find you.