Look out! I think Inky Inky likes Error~

Nightmare's portal was to the first place he thought of. UnderSwap. But the problem was that UnderSwap was still destroyed from when the Bad Sanses last attacked.

No one had enough energy to make a new portal, so everyone decided on walking around until they found a good shelter. Blue sped walked ahead, trying to find his house.

Blue did find his house, it was only half standing. Blue ran inside and went up to his room. He found everything destroyed. He looked inside his brother's room and froze.

There was his brother's orange jacket. Covered in dust. Now this was normal, when an Au was destroyed all Of it's inhabitants went along with it. But Blue felt crushed inside.

"Blue?" A voice said from behind him. Blue didn't respond as he walked forwards and picked up the jacket. "Blue? Are you ok? The rest of the group is waiting outside..." Blue turned around, Dust was standing in the doorway, trying to look sympathetic.

Blue frowned at Dust,"No. Your gang killed my brother, my friends, and my whole Au. Why would I be ok?" Blue dropped the jacket and sat on the bed.

Dust sighed and sat next to him,"In our defense, we were originally going to do OuterTale, but Error likes to go there at times to think, so we were traveling around the Doodle-Sphere and Horror tripped me and I fell intoUnderSwap."

Blue looked at the floor, trying to hold back tears. Dust glanced at Blue,"Blue-" "Shush." Blue said. Blue looked up at Dust,"Just, stop talking. I need a break. Tell everyone they can go on without me, I'll catch up."

Dust stood and nodded. He walked out leaving Blue in his brother's room. Dust dodged a falling ceiling tile and went outside. "And? How is he?" asked Dream.

Dust shrugged,"He wants some alone time, he told us to go ahead." "But shouldn't Dust stay with Blue?" Everyone turned, Killer was the one who spoke. "Why?" Geno asked, trying to get away from Reaper and his hugs.

Killer sighed,"Was no one paying attention at Sci's lab? Dust and Blue are both snow leopards. They're soul mates."

Dust blushed and scratched his head,"I uhhhhhh......" He trailed off. Lust smirked, "Then you can stay with Blue then. We can send someone back over once we find a shelter."

Nightmare nodded, agreeing with Lust. The group walked away from Blue's now destroyed house. Dust sighed and went back in.

Dust climbed up the broken stairs and cautiously opened the door. Blue was still in the same spot as he was before. He looked up. "Dust? What are you still doing here?"

Dust didn't say anything as he sat by Blue. Blue looked at Dust and leaned on his shoulder. Dust glanced at Blue, surprised. "Don't move." Blue mumbled.

Dust chuckled,"Ok, ok. You calmed down faster than I would've expected. Anyways, who knew that we were soul mates." Blue grinned,"I mean, I sort of hoped it was you, I've had a crush on you for a while now."

Dust blushed and looked away akwardly, "Uhhhh same actually....." Blue lifted his head off Dust's shoulder. "Ok, cool. Then I can do this now." Before Dust could react, Blue had grabbed the front of Dust's shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

•••

The group left Dust at Blue's house. Error grinned at Nightmare,"Speaking of soul mates, did you know that-" "WOW LOOK AT THAT!" Cross yelled, cutting Error off,"I THINK THE SUN IS ABOUT TO SET. COOL."

Reaper gave Cross a weird look,"Cross? Are you ok? Why are you yelling?" Cross glanced at Error who grinned. "Uhh no reason in particular."

"Oooh you're right Cross, I wish I brought my notebook to draw the sunset." Ink said, agreeing with Cross. "Ink, you draw everything you see." Dream playfully punched Ink. "How'd you think this all got here?"

The group continued on until they found the abandoned Tem Village, or in this Au, Flowey Village(I don't know the name lol). Because most of the village was still standing, they decided to make it their camp.

"I'll take Cross and go get Blue and Dust." Nightmare said, grabbing Cross. Cross blushed slightly from Nightmare's touch. They walked out the exit.

"Error you owe me five bucks." Horror stick his hand out, grinning. "Dang it." Error placed five dollars in Horror's hand.

"What were they betting on?" Dream asked Killer. "They bet on who would make the first move. Nightmare did so Horror won." Dream nodded. They went to the back of the village and started talking some more.

"I don't believe it." Horror said, shaking his head. "Error? Are so seeing this? I've never seen Killer talk this much out of all the years I've known him."

"That's cause Dream's with him." Reaper added,"It's sort of obvious he likes Dream, so wouldn't he talk more around him?" Horror shrugged,"I guess? I dunno how relationships work."

Lust was only half listening to the conversation. He turned and walked towards Ink. "Heya Ink." "Hmm? Oh, hi Lust." Lust sat crossed-legged next to Ink. Lust watched Ink draw on the notebook he drew. Geno came to over a few moments later.

"Hi Geno, sick of Reaper already?" Ink asked. "Nah, I got sick of him ages ago. I got bored and you guys are more interesting than weapons."

"Hey guys?" Lust turned around so he was facing Geno and Ink. "What's your guy's spirit animal? You obviously know mines a snake."

Ink looked up from his notebook,"A cat, what about you Geno?" Geno looked at the ground and mumbled,"A wolf." Lust looked at Ink and burst out laughing. Ink stared at Lust, confused. Lust whispered something into Geno's ear. Geno started giggled,"Really?" Lust nodded.

"Ink? Do you have a crush on anyone....?" Lust asked. "Uhhhhhh." Ink stammered. "Who is it?" Geno and Lust asked in unison. Ink quickly glanced at Error and looked back down. Geno followed Ink's gaze.

"It's Error. Isn't it."

Ink nodded, starting to blush. "Oooh!" Lust squealed,"I think Inky Inky likes Error!" "Don't call me that."