The Locket

The robed skeleton clutched his scythe, floating towards the destruction of Underswap. His job was to reap the souls of those who died, and Underswap was full of them. Underswap was recently attacked by the famous "Bad Sanses." The most feared criminals throughout all Au's.

Reaper was well, a soul reaper. He wore a long, black robe with a rope as a belt. He always had his hood up, always carried his scythe, and was always like a basic white girl. He was very sarcastic, LOVED Starbucks, was always on his phone, and always had to look like James Charles before leaving his house.(Y'know, just look good for the public XD)

As he floated through an abandoned neighborhood, he collected souls. Soul after soul after soul. This attack was one of the Bad Sanses worst. He sighed and checked his phone, it was 11:55. "Crap." He said out loud to himself. He was late.

Reaper had a friend who he visited every day at 12, and his friend got mad every time he was late. Reaper quickly finished collecting the souls in the neighborhood and and teleported to the Save Screen.

The Save Screen was a gloomy place. It was empty and bare. Only one house stood there. It was Genocide's house. Genocide, who preferred to be called Geno, was a genocide survivor. He was like Classic Sans, but when he got killed in the genocide route, he glitches and remained here. Half dead.

Reaper walked up towards the house. "Eyyyyy, Geno! It's your fav person." Silence. And then the door opened. Geno scowled at Reaper, "You're NOT my favorite person. And you're late." Reaper shrugged,"Whatever. I'm only one minute late. And I'm pretty sure I'm your favorite person. No matter how much you deny it, Gen." Geno glared, "dON'T CALL ME THAT." Reaper laughed,"Whatever you say, Gen."

Geno had a the typical basketball shorts that classic wore, a white jacket, and his brother's scarf. Just don't touch his scarf, he'll get really mad if you do. Geno also had a red slash going across his chest, it never stopped bleeding. His white slippers also were covered in blood. Half of his face was covered in white glitches. Geno couldn't leave the Save Screen, otherwise, he would die. So he stayed there.

Geno walked into his living room, it was clean, as usual. Geno was a clean freak. He had nothing to do all day, so he would clean his house. Every. Single. Day. Geno glanced at Reaper,"Do what you want. Just don't make a mess." Reaper nodded,"Actually, there's something that me and Life made for ya that you might like." Geno was about to walk out of the room but backtracked and looked at Reaper.

"What?" Reaper pulled something out of his pocket. The object was tiny, fitting right inside Reaper's hand. He handed it to Geno. Geno took the object and looked at it.

A locket.

A golden locket.

Inside the locket was a picture of Geno and Reaper. Reaper had taken it when he was over once. Geno absolutely HATED the picture. They were watching a movie and Geno fell asleep, leaning against Reaper. Reaper took a selfie and refused to delete it.

Geno looked at Reaper, confused. "It's not only a locket, but a locket that will allow you to leave the Save Screen." Geno stood speechless. He could leave this awful place. He could meet others, actually visit places.

And then he did something he never thought he would do voluntarily. He hugged Reaper. "Thank you." He whispered. Reaper, taken aback by this sudden action, quickly recovered and hugged Geno back,"You're welcome, Gen."

Geno let go and looked at the locket again. "Can I go see Life's garden? You talk so much about how pretty it is and...." Geno paused. "And?" Reaper prodded. "Can you maybe take me on a tour of your favorite places?"

Reaper grinned,"Of course, first we'll visit Starbucks, it's been over an hour since I've had a coffee." Geno punched Reaper,"You idiot! That's all you ever drink! I'm pretty sure you're blood is made of coffee now." Reaper looked at his arm,"You know, I wouldn't be very surprised if that ever happened."

They went to Life's garden, after going to Starbucks of course. Life was very kind to Geno and let him and Reaper explore the garden. The garden was huge. Flowers from all over the multiverse were every where. They traveled in silence for a while, the occasional noise of a bird or Reaper sipping his Starbucks.

Reaper noticed something and nudged Geno. "Hey, Gen, look" Geno turned and saw a beautiful lake. The sun reflected over it just like it did in storybooks. There was a perfect grassy spot to sit. Geno walked over and sat down, still in awe. Reaper sat next to Geno, setting his Starbucks down,"So you like your gift?" Geno nodded without responding.

They sat like this for a while, occasionally scooting closer when they thought the other wasn't looking. And soon enough, they were so close that their shoulders were smushed together. Geno subconsciously leaned his head on Reaper's shoulder, starting to fall asleep. Reaper smiled and rested his head on Geno's. Soon, they both fell asleep.

The sun set, making it night. Although, it didn't get very dark in Life's garden. Life blocked out all negativity, even the dark part of nighttime. The only exception was for Reaper and his brother.

Reaper woke before the sun rose. He noticed that the sun was starting to rise. He poked Geno until he woke up. "Gen. Gen. Gen. Gen. Gen. Gen. Gen. Gen wake up. Gen. Gen." Geno pushed Reaper's finger away,"What?" He looked and saw the sunrise. His first sunrise in a very long time.

"Woah." He said. It took Geno a while to realize that he was still leaning on Reaper, and when he did, he jerked away."Why was I leaning on you?!?!?!" Reaper laughed, keeping an arm around him,"I dunno, you just did. So you tell me." Geno pushed Reaper's arm off of him,"Shush, baka." Geno liked to call Reaper that. It was sort of his nickname, to Geno at least.

They both heard a portal opening, they looked behind them. It was.......

Another cliffhanger!!!!!!!! How did u guys like this chapter? I added in a small amount of AfterDeath, because I'm the author and I can. Hope ur enjoying it so far! Who do u guys think summoned the portal? Anyways....... PEACE OUT!!!!!!!