Error Knows

Nightmare groggily sat up, the sun rose over the trees, making Nightmare squint. He sat up, Killer was already awake, which was normal. Error and Cross were still passed out. Nightmare jumped out of his hammock, startling Killer.

"Heh, did I scare ya, Killer?" Killer glared at Nightmare and continued sharpening his group's knives. That was a pastime of Killer's, no one knew why but no one questioned it either.

Cross woke up a few moments later, he sat up with a yawn,"Hello, I am still dead inside. Joy." That was how Cross usually woke up, he would say something stupid, but at the same time really relatable. 

Nightmare looked around,"Where's Dust?" Killer grinned and pointed by the still sleeping Error. Dust was slowly creeping up to Error. Dust held a finger to his lips as he crept closer.

Finally, Dust jumped up and yelled, "JSSKLSKDKSKSKSKFJDKSKSKDKDDN!!" This scared the crap out of Error. Error jumped out of the hammock, he changed into a cat. Cross fell out of his hammock laughing,"Error got so scared he turned into a cat!"

Dust was howling on the floor. The cat-Error glared at Dust and then scratched. Nightmare even let out a chuckle. Error turned back,"WhAT tHe ACtUal fRIcK, DuSt." Error's voice tended to glitch out whenever he was startled, scared, embarrassed, or really really upset.

Dust couldn't answer, he couldn't even get up off the floor because he was laughing so hard. "Guess we know what Error's spirit animal is." Nightmare said, leaning against a nearby tree,"I mean, it makes sense, you always get scared easily."

Error stormed away,"SCreW yoU GUyS. I'm gOnNa lEavE. DOn't bOtHer Me." Cross has gotten off the floor and was now helping Dust up. Killer had left as well, probably to do something..... well, no one never really knew what Killer did.

Nightmare sat on the log that Killer was sitting on. 'If Dust and Error aren't tigers, that rules out two people, which means that there's a chance I could end up with any of these weirdos here. Man, I would hate to be paired with one of the Star Sanses. Although, I wouldn't mind being Cross......'

Nightmare shook his thoughts away, he shouldn't be thinking about this stuff, heck, Cross was annoying. He didn't like Cross at all. 'Nope, nope, nop-'

"Nightmare?" Nightmare's head shot up, it was Dust. "Yes, Dust? What do you want?" "Where's Killer?" Nightmare shrugged,"Why don't you go find out?"

Dust nodded and walked off into the forest. Nightmare sighed, standing up. He was alone, at least, that's what he thought. Sci had obviously given them the powers to change into their spirit animals, but what if he did something else?

What if Sci has purposely did something to make Nightmare think of Cross. But then again, Cross had always been in the back of his mind......

Nightmare paced around his team's base, his thoughts kept going back to Cross. "Ugh, why do I keep thinking of you, Cross?" Nightmare muttered, slightly annoyed. Nightmare gave up trying to rid the thoughts.

He decided that he should go out and do something useful, as team leader he should be doing something. Doing something might also help get his mind off of Cross. He changed into his spirit animal, a tiger, and sprinted off, deciding that he should go find Error.

But what Nightmare didn't know was that Cross was there the whole time. Cross was standing behind a tree. Cross was freaking out in the inside because; One: his crush liked him back and Two: he and his crush shared the same spirit animal. Which means that.....

"You guys are gonna get together soon." Cross-Chara finished. Cross glared at Chara, blushing slightly,"Shut up, Chara." Chara giggled,"But you know it's true-" "Cross? Who ya talking to?"

Dust and Killer came walking towards Cross. "Uhhhhhh myself?" Killer and Dust cast suspicious looks at Cross. "Ooook, well anyways, Killer noticed that the Star Sanses built a tree house nearby. We can probably go destroy it or something."

Cross nodded, ignoring Chara, who was poking Cross's slightly blushing face. "We probably should wait for everyone, Where's Error? Have you guys found him yet?" Killer shook his head.

"Guys I'm right here." They turned to see Error hanging upside down from a tree. "I actually never left this tree. I left this area, went around you guys, and sat back up here."

Dust and Error started talking about random stuff while Killer sat back on his hammock. Cross stood by the tree he hid behind, he glanced at Error, who gave Cross a smirk that just said:'I know something~'. Cross ignored Error's grin but only thought one thing:

'If Error was here the whole time...

Then Error must've overheard Nightmare

And if he overheard Nightmare he overheard him and Chara

Which means that Error knows that.....

Crap.'

The first ship is starting to sail!!! I asked what ship u guys wanted first and CR00S_again They responded first and requested that Crossmare happens first! Sooooo ya!!! Thanks 4 reading, and anyways...... PEACE OUT!!!!!