The Destoyed Au

Ink sighed leaning against his paintbrush. Another fight lost. Which meant that he had to rebuild the whole Au. Rebuilding Aus is a very painful and time consuming task. But painting life forms was the hardest. "Its ok, friends! We'll win the next battle! Mueh!" That was Blue, the overly cheerful Sans from Underswap.

He was the shortest of the group, although it didn't bother him very much. He has a blue scarf tied in a bow around his neck, he had blue boots what went to his knees, his pupils were always in a star shape, and he can never have sugar. If Blue was given sugar, the whole place would go into anarchy. So he never got sugar.

"I dunno Blue, you said that last time and we still lost!" A golden skeleton kicked at the rubble of the fallen Au. There was Dream, the twin brother to the leader of their enemies.
Dream was the protecter of all the positivity in the multiverse. He has a golden crown that sometimes slips down his head, because it was too big. He has a yellow cape that went to his knees, he had golden pupils, a golden bow and arrow set and, he was also the tallest member of the Star Sanses.

Ink frowned. Why did the Bad Sanses insist on destroying their work? Everything would be perfectly fine if they never had to see each other. Ink left Blue and Dream to walk around and see the damage of the Au. Walking around, he noticed a broken mirror. In the mirror he saw a short figure carrying a paintbrush taller than himself. The figure had a scarf that started tan and slowly faded into white. He was short, yes, and he hated to be reminded of it. His pupils were always changing, he was also the creator of all Aus.

"Ink? Where are you? We're going back to our house to take a break before rebuilding!" Ink looked away from the mirror, "I'm coming!" Ink ran over to Dream and Blue. "How bad is the damage?" Dream asked, curious to know how much they would need to rebuild. "Not as bad as last time, although I haven't found a survivor." "Those poor people!" Blue exclaimed,"Their lives ended so fast." Dream patted his shoulder,"It's ok, Blue. They won't even remember that this happened once we rebuild their Au." Ink nodded,"We'll start planning it tomorrow. For now, we take a rest."
Ink opened a portal back to their house.

Ink and Dream walked in first, Blue,  however, stayed behind. Blue thought he had seen something move, although it was probably the wind, Blue could sworn he saw a life form. Maybe an animal of some sort.....
"Blue? Ya coming?" Ink called out, confused on why Blue hasn't came through the portal yet. "Ya! I'm on my way now!" Blue cannonballed through the portal.

As the portal closed, a snow leopard ran to the spot where the portal was. The snow leopard waited a few moments, to see if the portal would open again, when it didn't, the snow leopard scampered away, going through another portal.

Back at their house, Dream started making waffles. Sure it was in the middle of the day, but they were waffles. And waffles are irresistible. Ink and Blue went to their long room. It was a giant room with multiple bean bags and a huge flat screen TV. Blue turned on a Disney movie.

Even though Blue was a skeleton who can travel to different dimensions and stops crime throughout the multiverse, Blue still loved Disney movies. It was like he was a little kid. Ink rolled his eyes and pulled out his sketch pad. He started drawing the layout of the destroyed Au. The Au that had been destroyed, was called Underswap. The very Au Blue had originated from. How Blue wasn't crying, Ink had no idea.

A sweet smell wafted through the house. "Waffles are ready!" Dream called. Blue sprung up from the bean bag and sprinted to the kitchen. Ink put his sketch pad away and followed.

When Ink walked in the kitchen, Dream was spraying sugar-free whipped krème on Blue's waffle. Ink grabbed nutella and spread it on his and Dream's waffle. The Star Sanses sat in silence for a moment, Their mouths full with waffle. Ink swallowed his last bite and leaned back. The day had started out pretty bad. Losing a battle wasn't always the greatest, but then they had waffles. And eating waffles with your best friends always makes your day better.

Dream finished his waffle and walked back to the waffle maker. "Anyone want some more?" "Me!" Blue yelled, his words muffled because his face was stuffed with waffle. "Nah." Ink said standing up,"I'm good, thanks anyways, Dream." Dream  nodded and starting making more waffles for himself and Blue. Ink walked over to the sink and started to wash his dishes. When he finished, he went to to his room and flopped on his bed. He soon fell asleep.

Dream and Blue finished watching the Disney movie Blue had started. Blue had decided to check on Ink and saw that Ink was taking a nap. "Good, he needed some more sleep anyways." Blue muttered to himself as he walked back downstairs. "Ink's asleep. Wanna play Minecraft?" Blue asked. Dream smiled and nodded.

Dream got out the controllers and Blue put the disc in. The game started up. "Wanna do survival or creative?" Dream asked, getting comfy in his favorite beanbag. "Creative! I need to finish my house there anyways." Dream nodded and stared up their world.

Ink walked up in a cold sweat. They typically got nightmares regularly, thanks to Nightmare. Nightmare always seemed to haunt their dreams. And even though Dream was there, he always got nightmares too. Ink sighed and laid back down. 'Can't we just ever get along?' Ink thought to himself. He shook the thought away. The Bad Sanses would NEVER agree to any truce of any kind. He pulled himself up and started re-designing Underswap.

Woooooohoooooo! I did it! U guys proud? Yes, I know it's cringey, but whatever, Who do u guys think that snow leopard was? Anyways, hoped u enjoyed! PEACE OUT!