Let The Chaos Begin

Tatum quickly typed in the last few numbers, she sent the golf carts by the back. Sure it was earlier than she said she would put them there, but Sci was onto her plan.

"Fell? Can you pass me the notes on the Help_Tale mutants? I want to read more on them." Fell passed the notes to her, "Y'know, I'm just as confused as you are on why Sci would want to mess with Help_Tale monsters. I think all the chemicals he works with got to his brain."

Tatum laughed but stopped when Sci walked into the room. He would be mad if they were caught procrastinating. She read over the notes. The Help_Monsters were dangerous, they were unpredictable, etc. Tatum sighed, the skeletons were about to have the fight of their lives.

Fell started asking Sci lots of questions such as; What if the the mutants escape? What if the system fails? What if the power goes out? Sci got bored and was ignoring Fell, only answering with an,"Uh-Huh."

The clock struck 12.

Sci didn't seem to notice, but Tatum pressed the button. "Fell? You can type in the code now." Tatum said. Fell nodded, "Sci? Just to clarify, the code to unleash the Froggits and whatnot Help_Tale creatures is 1289?" Sci flipped through his clipboard,"Uh-Huh."

Fell typed in the code and pressed enter. And that's when Tatum realized that Fell had typed in the wrong code. "Sci you idiot!" Tatum yelled,"You told Fell the wrong code!" Sci looked up,"I never told him a code."

A crash echoed through the lab, what Fell had actually released was the main characters of Help_Tale. (Like Help_Tale Sans, Toriel, Undyne, etc.) Sci's eyes widened,"Oh crap. They're screwed."

A another crash came, this time it was closer. "They're in the building." Fell breathed,"Sci, you're experiments are loose in the building." Sci stood up,"We need to leave now."

"No! We can't!" Tatum exclaimed,"We can't just leave the other skeletons! They'll die!" Fell peeked out the door's window,"Well, we're gonna die if we stay and they're more powerful now, thanks to Sci."

"I'm going to go warn them."

Tatum sprinted out of the room, pushing Fell aside. "We'll wait until 12:15, if you're not back by then, we're leaving you!"Sci yelled at her.

Fell barricaded the door shut,"I hope no one dies. But I'm pretty sure someone's gonna die."

•••

The three groups met near the back, the golf carts were already there and the skeletons started claiming them. Each golf cart could fit four people. Exactly enough for everyone.

After some arguing, everyone figured out what golf cart they were riding in:

Golf Cart 1:
Dust, Nightmare, Cross, Error

Golf Cart 2:
Geno, Reaper, Lust, Horror

Golf Cart 3:
Killer, Dream, Ink, Blue

They heard some yelling, and loud crashing noises. And then silence. Everyone glanced at each other, not knowing what that was. And then all they heard was destruction.

The skeletons witnessed half the forest burn in seconds, they saw spears and bones flying everywhere, everything was just chaos.

Tatum burst through the trees, panting heavily,"Guys, go now!" "Tatum what's going on?" Lust asked, panicked. Tatum looked at the skeletons,"Sci and Fell accidentally released Help_Tale inhabitants. The code to leave the front door is 24601. Go! Hurry! I have to go back to Sci and Fell."

Cross ducked as a vine flew over his head, "Where do we go after?" Tatum looked at him,"If any of you can open portals outside, I recommend you do it." 

Killer started his golf cart. So did Nightmare and Reaper. Nightmare's cart tried to go one way, but was immediately attacked by a blast of fire. Nightmare swerved, narrowly dodged the flame.

Tatum's eyes widened,"I'll distract them, hurry!" She sprinted in the opposite direction they needed to go. She started yelling and making noise.

"Go Reaper!" Geno yelled. Reaper drove the cart full speed. Killer and Nightmare followed.

Help_Muffet followed them. She closed in, shooting webs and what looked like a combination of a spider and a teacup. A Spider-Cup. The Spider-Cups landed on Reaper's cart, damaging the roof.

Horror climbed onto the top of the car, swinging is ax. He knocked of some of the Spider-Cups. This enraged Help_Muffet.

She shot a web at Horror, who didn't see it coming. Horror fell off the cart in surprise. Error immediately used his strings to grab Horror and push him back onto his cart.

Cross seemed to be arguing with himself, which is what he did sometimes, but this time he seemed panicked and afraid. "O-ok." Cross stuttered. And that's when Cross transformed.

But not into his spirit animal.

In Cross's place was a human, one that looked a lot like Chara. The Cross replacement summoned his(sorry if u think Cross-Chara is a her. I always though Cross-Chara was a he) red knives, and sent them at Help_Muffet. 

Help_Muffet screeched in pain, and her attacks stopped. They kept driving, often having to change directions and defend themselves. They were slowly losing their HP, which wasn't good.

And then, an ear piercing scream echoed through the forest. 

I did it!!!! I'm not gonna end this after they get out of the lab btw. I'm gonna keep on going. Btw, I'm doing a thing where whenever Cross has low HP, he and Cross-Chara just swap places. This can recharge their HP. Hope u all enjoyed, anyways, PEACE OUT!!!!!