Uhh Hiss Hiss?

1,000 reads?!?!?!?!?!? What the heck!!! This is soooooo awesome!!! Thank u guys!!!!!

Horror blinked and sat up. It was pitch black outside. He looked over his surroundings, Geno had inched away from Reaper and was hugging himself. Reaper was in the same spot he laid down in when they first got in the cave and was hugging his scythe. 'They need to be hugging each other.'  Horror thought.

Horror looked around for Lust. Lust wasn't there. Horror quietly stepped outside of the little cave. The moon was very bright, illuminating some tall rocks nearby. And on one of those rocks was Lust.

Horror crept along the rock wall, and quietly sat next to Lust. Lust was zoned out, and didn't notice Horror. They sat like this for a while. By about 30 minutes later, Horror got bored and whispered,"Boo."

Lust whipped around and made an odd hissing noise, similar to a snakes. His panicked eyes calmed when he saw Horror. "Gosh Horror, you scared the crap outta me." Horror laughed,"That's the point of scaring people."

Lust nodded,"I guess. What are you doing out here? Did I wake you up?" Horror shook his head,"No, I just came out here cause I couldn't sleep. And by the way, you made a sound that sounded a lot like a snake. Is that your spirit animal?"

Lust froze, clearly not expecting the question,"Uhhhh maybe?" Horror glanced at his hands, not knowing what to do. His soul mate was right next to him. What the heck was he supposed to do?

Lust cleared his throat, not liking the awkward silence,"So what's yours?" There was the question. Horror glanced to his side,"Uhhh a snake....." Lust blushed and looked away. He slowly shifted into a snake, a light purple snake.

Horror did the same. His snake was white with some of the head missing. There was red splats by the face. The two snakes faced each other, not knowing what to do. They stayed silent for a while, but then Horror decided that he needed to do something.

"Uhhh hiss hiss?"

Lust transformed back into his skeleton form, laughing. "Wow, I was not expecting you to say that. Out of all the things you could've said, you chose to say 'hiss hiss'." Horror also transformed back chuckling "Would you preferred me saying another animal noise?"

Lust leaned on Horror's shoulder,"Nah, I don't think snake's are supposed sound like a bear." They carried on their conversation for a while. They transformed back into their snakes, still talking.

But slowly, the two snakes curled up together, their bodies entwining. They soon fell asleep, not caring that they were on a rock. The moon went behind a cloud, darkening the forest.

Soon, the sun rose, waking Geno up. Geno is a very light sleeper, so he woke up quickly. He noticed that Reaper was still asleep, as usual. Geno tugged Reaper's scythe from Reaper and flipped it over so the wooden part of it was facing Reaper. Geno then proceeded to smack Reaper with the scythe until he woke up.

"Wha-owwwww! Gen! What the heck? I was sleeping." Geno rolled his eyes,"C'mon , Lust and Horror are gone. We probably should go looking for them." Reaper rubbed his head and sat up, peering out of the cave.  

"Huh, I found them." Reaper pointed to a rock that had two snakes curled up on it. "I've never seen a purple snake, or a snake missing half it's head. It's got to be them." Geno and Reaper looked at each other and grinned.

"I ship it."

•••

"And make sure no one come in other than me or Blue." Ink said, finishing listing the things that he wanted Dream to do while he and Blue were searching the area.

Dream nodded, not really paying any attention to what Ink was saying. "Yeah, yeah, calm down. I'm not that stupid." Ink gave a light chuckle and started to exit the tree house,"Sorry Dream, I guess I'm just paranoid."

Ink followed Blue down the tall tree they had built their tree house in. Dream watched them until they went out of view. Dream sighed and leaned against the doorway, the sun was just rising.

Boom.

The treehouse shook.

Boom.

It shook a little more this time.

Boom.

Dream lost his balance but then regained it, he ran closer to the back of the house.

Boom.

This time, something hit the tree house, breaking a window.

Boom.

The tree house split and Dream fell. He tumbled through the tree's branches, and then finally hitting the ground.

"Huh. Could've sworn there was three of 'em." "Shut up Error, they probably went to go scout the area or something."

Dream shakily stood up. He felt woozy and his head really hurt. So did his wrist. "Oh hello, brother." Dream looked up, "Hello Nightmare."

Nightmare walked towards Dream, not at all afraid of his weaker brother. "When you see your friends again, tell them to go by the back of this place at 12 on Saturday. Dust got a note or something."

Dream gave Nightmare a suspicious look, not trusting his brother. "And that's all you came for? Not to kill me or anything?" Nightmare laughed,"I knew you wouldn't trust me. That's fine, you can die or whatever. Killer! Go heal Dream, you're the best healer out of all of us. Meet us at camp when you're done."

Killer nodded. The rest of Nightmare's gang walked back into the forest. Once they were out of sight, Dream collapsed. He felt pain everywhere. His wrist seared with pain. He fell down a tree for heavens sake.

Killer knelt by Dream,"Sorry about them." He said quietly,"They always resort to violence, are your friends around?" Dream shook his head, "They're looking around. In pretty sure they're going to try and find Geno, Reaper, and Lust."

Killer gave a small grin,"If they find them, there gonna have to take Horror with them. He and Lust are like best friends." Dream smiled, "You sure they aren't more than that?"

Killer started to heal Dream, it was started slow, because Dream had lots of injuries form the fall. "Was Nightmare telling the truth about the note?" Dream asked.

Killer nodded,"Lust got one too. Tatum is apparently our ally now. How's your wrist?" Dream moved his wrist back and forth, it felt normal again. "Great, thanks!"

Dream gave Killer a quick hug,"I have to go find my friends, thanks again!" Killer gave Dream a look,"Alone? You can't go in the forest alone, who knows what Sci's gonna do."

Dream shrugged,"I don't know, but I have to find my friends, I can't just sit here." Killer was about to respond when Ink and Blue came walking through the bushes. Killer gave Dream a nod and left.

"Dream!" Blue yelled,"What happened here?" Dream sighed and explained what happened. "What makes you think that we can trust Killer?" Ink asked.

Dream shrugged,"I dunno, I guess I just have a good feeling about it." Blue has climbed onto one of the tree's branches and was hanging upside down.

"We found Lust, Geno, Reaper, and Horror. Lust has a note as well, I think we should go. And did you know that Horror and Lust are dating now?"

Dream blinked,"Dating?" Ink nodded, "Their spirit animals are both snakes." They continued on for a while with random chatter until Dream looked at the wreckage again.

"Guys? We probably should make a new shelter."

•••

Sci closed his computer, grinning,"One more day until the test." Fell looked up,"So Tatum's the one who's going to be pushing the button right?" Sci nodded, "But we're not leaving for lunch, I want to watch her, just to make sure she doesn't try anything."

"Crap." Tatum mumbled, she was standing outside the door, hearing what Sci had said. This plan was failing, but she was going to force it to work.

Aaaaaaaand it's about to get insanely crazy next chapter. Like freakin crazy. I hope ur all enjoying this, and uhh like comment and subscribe? Thanks for reading, anyways, PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!