Beach

" I'm sorry, what?"

I snorted. 

"Jazz, listen. The Beach.  B-E-A-C-"

"I know how ta' spell it!" He huffed as I laughed at his irritation, my optics emerging into a soft yellow. 

"so,  let meh' get dis' right. " he crossed his silver arms, tilting his helm so he could get a better view of my now,  metal figure that towered over him. To say I had found it quite amusing was an understatement. 

"you, asked boss but if we could go to da' Beach?",  He pointed an accusing digit at my chest. 

"yep " I shrugged continuing our path down to the main hanger.

"and he agreed?"

"uh-huh", 
..
"der lawd ",  he grumbled,   servo flying across his helm.  He was truly astonished, only adding to my growing amusement and optic changing. 

As we entered the hanger,  I could already see Jay and Jack seated in the two twins Lamborghini's in their own swimming trunks, waving gleefully upon seeing me, I returned the childish gesture, causing my Yellow eyes to tenfold in colour.

My optics took in the many Autobots in their alternate mode, lingering on the certain semi truck I grew to like. I somehow knew my optics were dipped in dusty pink. God dammit. It's not like they would know, anyway, well.  Except for jazz, he has been the one who couldn't help but keep track of my constant mood swings, that my eyes changing colour. 

I felt my best friend nudge me in the shoulder blade, 

Glaring at him I rolled my pink optics,  nudging him back,  'accidentally' making him trip over his own wheels he used to travel around the base with, getting up to God knows what. 

"assbutt" I sniggered, 

"Hey!" he shouted, placing a sevro over his spark chamber.  "words hurt Lil' Tave!" he boasted. Holding in his own laugh. 

"cut it out" Ironhide grumbled "you two are acting like sparklings", 

Like a guilty child that's been caught eating a cookie from the cookie jar.  We were quick to transform. Jazz turning into his silver Pontiac Solstice while I transformed into my red and blue Lamborghini. Grinning at the familiar feeling of my gears shifting themselves around me. 

As soon as my last gear clicked into place,  my form was thrown into the air by my own command. Snorting mischievously as I heard Optimus call out my name, no doubt already demanding the Autobots to keep up with me.

Though, sadly, the incoming wired gate caused me to slam on my breaks,   slowing my seeding figure down to a halt. Adrenaline pulsing through my spark chamber,  clawing my throat in uneven drum beats. 

"password " The robotic voice rung, reminding me of the very first time I had arrived here with Will and my brothers.

"Octavia?" I questioned, my own robotic voice uttered, remembering what Will had to do in order to let us into the base the first time he had brought me here. 

Abruptly, the gate slid open. I couldn't believe that it actually worked.  I activated my holoform, so nearby citizens wouldn't suspect anything.  Not like they would be able to, anyway.

My holoform took ahold of the steering wheel, sunglasses frizzling onto my face as I flipped the bird at the military soldiers who were hungrily eyeing my car. In this case,  eyeing me.  I continued to drive through the gate, pulling up on the side of the road, awaiting my fellow team members that have come so close to family.