Trying to protect him

Optimus' words seemed to ring in my mind, bouncing off the corners of my scull in an endless rhythm.

"I will be protecting you now",

That was all it took for endless amounts of butterflies to erupt in my stomach.The bond that I had with my gardian seemed to fill up and tug with my happiness. He will be protecting me now? Even though I was overjoyed with someone protecting me and having my back,  I wouldn't allow it. I wouldn't let Optimus, or anyother person for that matter, get hurt because of me, I could already see a faint image in my mind of one of the Autobots Taking my place in death. My sudden outburst of happiness got tore away,

"No" I said.rejecting the offer.

Optimus' semi started to falter at my choice of words, before going faster recovering from the sudden outburst. The radio lit to life again

"I don't think you understand Octavia. It was not an offer,it was a promise. ", his voice soft, like I was a piece of glass, ready to break at any moment, like he was pitying me. A spark of anger flashed over my eyes,

"It only took me telling you my past just to say that you would protect me.", realisation ran accros my face, only fueling more to my anger. 

I ran my hand across my face in fustrasion, feeling the now dried up tears that stained my face from earlier.

"God, I should of known", I whisperd to myself as My hand continued to stay on my face.

"No Octavia I didn't- ", Optimus started, but only to be violently cut of by an explosion, that harshly collided  on Optimus' hood, making me scream while hitting my head multiple times on the window as the semi spun out of controll,the seat belt was the only thing holding me down as the cab continued to roll, Optimus finally came to a halt,I rubbed the side of my head making the ringing noise in my ears increase,as groan managed excape my lips, my now spare hand coming to the other side of my temple, despreatly trying to make the ringing stop.

As the ringing  ceased, I could finaly acquire enough strength to mutter up a few words,

"Are you ok?", I mumbled to Optimus still in pain, my anger now forgotten,  I only got silence in return,I jammed my eyes shut, trying to feel any emotion over the bond, but I felt nothing, making me feel uneasy, a wave of anxiety washed over me, making my breathing uneven,Im alone,my spark now rose Into my throat, making it much more harder to breath, I tryed to calm my breathing but that only made my breathing much more violent, I scrambled out of my seat, unlocking the seat belt, averting my attention to the cabs windshield,I could see dust nearly everywhere, though the jet soaring through the sky stuck out like a sore thumb,heading in our direction in a speedy pace,getting closer by the second, my eyes caught a decepticon symbol On the side of the silver jet, I gasped, suddenly feeling a really bad feeling at the pit of my stomach.

Oh no.

"OPTIMUS!! Get up!! Its the Decepticons!", I yelled, desperatly trying to encorage Optimus get up, the jets were getting closer by the second, my spark drumming loudly in my chest.

"Come on Optimus..", I pleaded only using every bit of hope in my voice, I felt week,Optimus was hurt, and I still couldn't transform Into an Autobot,

I didn't want Optimus to protect me, I wanted him to get out of here, and warn the others that the decepticons are here, after all, hes much more Important than me,
My ears picked up at painfull grunt, I gasped looking at the radio that lit up to life,

"Optimus, you need to listen to me, look, we dont gave much time, the decepticons are coming, and I need you to do me a favour, go, go back to the others, and don't you dare worry about me for a second", I paused

"No matter what happens, you have to stay safe", my face was serious the whole time not showing any emotion,by now Optimus was snapped out of his little gaze,

"No Oct- ", he started, but he was too late, the Jets transformed, landing on the crackedroad,revealing no other than Megatron himself.

Megatron looked more scary, and terrifying in person, It sent an unoticable shiver down my spine but I hid it well, Megatron growled, noticing me In the cab, his persing red Optics met my blue ones, his Optics barley expanded, in an unnoticable shock, but recoverd quite quickly as a pointed smile carved its way onto his faceplates, I darkend my glare making him chuckle.

"I see you have a pet of your own, Prime",  he darkly chuckled glancing over at me, "get out",snarled magatron, his eyes darkining.

I swallowed down all the remaining  liquid in my mouth, realising he was talking to me, I slowly crawled my way out of the cab, me feet making a thud on the road, my eyes never leaving contact with his, his smirk got somewhat larger, But it falted when I took a few long strides toward him,  I had a plan, but I dont think Optimus would like it.
I turned my head around, looking at a wonded Optimus holding his damaged chest plates, who must of transformed  while I was walking toward Megatron, I shook my head, now looking back at Megatron, I can't believe Im about to do this.

"Take me.",