Gardians

My smile quickly vanished.Galloway's face emerging a puffy red, a few vains visible around his neck, round glasses fogging up, due to his anger. His hand was raised firmly.I looked at his face, though, I swear, It wasn't even his face anymore. It was my dad's.The bitter taste of bear wafted into my nostrils, the fragment so strong, that it infact, stung my nose. I gasped covering my face, eyes shield shut.

"You Bitch!" My farther yelled raising his hand "you dropped the plate!, I bet you did it on purpose just to make me angry you little cunt!" His raised hand colliding with my cheek, salty liquid streaming down my face,getting lost in the corners of my lips

"I was six years old... " The words flew out of my mouth unwillingly.

Eyes tearing open at the sudden moment of the yellow Cybertronians leg that shifted in font of me. Causing Galoway's palm to collide with the dense metal. Will and I seemed to wince as a strident crack was the only sound that could be processed, following shouts of pain as he hugged his injured hand to his chest.Galloway sneered at me before storming off, disappearing to back to where he came from.The yellow Cybrotronian cloned Galloway's expression, before kneeling on one knee, his blue eyes connected to hazel.

"My name is Sunstreaker, fleshie"he grumbled lightly, standing at his full height, walking off, muttering something about wrecking paint,finally standing next to the cherry Autobot that somewhat looked identical.

"And my twin," Sunstreeker explained whilst rolling his eyes. "Sideswipe, "

Whereas Sunstreaker peered vaguely annoyed,sideswipe seemed deeply offended, waking him violently accross the back of the head,

"I can introduce myself to the pretty lady, ya' know?" Sideswipe declared, dissatisfied with his twins actions.

My brothers giggled, releasing the grip on my leg, I forgot that they were even clinging on before they let go.A pang of guilt hit me, how could I be such a bad sister? I cursed myself for getting carried away.

A few minuets later I knew all of there names, Optimus Prime,The leader. Bumblebee,Sunstreeker,Sideswipe,
Jazz and Ironhide, which turned out to be the midnight topkick that we were riding on the way here and lastly, there was rachet,the medic of the Autobots.

We all got along pretty well.I think I made great friends with Jazz and bumblebee, I also had a good connection with the Lamborghini duo,And a tugging pull toward their leader, strangely enough. But I'm trying my best to ignore the warm sensation as best as I could.

"Lil' lady,you and ya bros need to find a gardian", Jazz spoke, leaving me confused.

"A Guardian?"my brows knitted together, aeyes narrowing in curiosity,

"Someone to protect ya'", Jazz continued, getting a few nods from the Autobots in agreement. I knew from the looks that they were giving, there was now way out of it.

"fine.And my brothers what about them? " My blank face returned making sure no emotion slipped, not even in my eyes showed the slightest joy. Emotion, is weekness.

"I will. " Optimus' baritone voice chimed, like the perfect music you could never get sick of listening to. "And as for your brothers,Octavia, The twins will be more than joyed to fulfill the honor" I glanced at the duo for confirmation, receiving small nods and smiles, not really paying any mind, as they were focused on the two children running around in circles playing tag beneath their feet.

"Optimus, the deceptions. What If they come?" Ratchet said looking down at me worriedly. Optimus' eyes dimmed, "Jazz will be my backup"

Optimus nodded toward the silver bot. Jazz smiled.letting out a cheat that made my facade fall making me chuckle.Shaking my head in amusement. I peeped a glance at Optimus, to see him staring right back. My pupils caught his, my heart spiked as the whole room fell silent.Clearing my throat, sadly disconnecting the contact before speeking to Will.

"Where, may I ask, will my brothers and I stay?",