My transformation?

I stared blankley at optimus, trying to pull a prank on everyone. the light blue tint on his face plates darkening at the stare,I hummed, my voice sounding  slightly deeper, a robotic replica of my human voice, he only stared blankley, as his face plates only got decorated more in the light blue, his figure regaining himself as he stood up straight again,sholders tall, but the blue never once removing from his face. Ratchet moved towards me slowly, as if I was going to take out a wepon at any moment, and as if on cue, a long, dusty blue and red sword formed on my back,ratchet flinched at the little movement, I quickly took the weapon off my back, amimg the tip at his neck cables, he put his hands up, in surrender, a look of fear and shock in his eyes, Optimus stood frozen again, ready to step in at any moment, unsure of what was going on, he had his battle mask over his face, just in case.My brothers also stood frozen, holding each other's tiney little hands in worry. I couldn't take it any more, my laughing echoed in the room, as my sword disolved into my hand,becoming one with my armor, returning back to its original place on my back, Optimus's battle mask was down exposing his lips, and ratchet raigaind himself, every bot/human in the room looked utterly confused as I continued to laugh, my chest armor becoming sore as what Im assuming energon, was starting to poor from my optics and down my cheek in amusment, I pointed my metal finger at the confused Autobots, the spare one clutching my chest plates.

"Y-you should have seen your face!!",my finger pointing at the pair, my brothers giggled along with me, realising what I just did, ratchet rolled his eyes, annoyed, but smiled anyway, but that smile faded Into fascination as my optics turned a bright yellow.

"Whooaa", my brothers stated, looking into my yellow optics, that faded into the bright blue from before.

I felt a pair of optics watching me, I turned around seeing Optimus staring at me,buttiflies swarmed my spark chamber, making me knit my brows in confusion, the room lit up with pink, my eyes must of changed, I silently cursed Primus for giving me that ability, before I could even mutter out anything A sliver metal collided with my own smokey red and blue, I stood frozen unsure of what to do, before realising that the one that was hugging me was infact jazz, I felt something wet hit my sholder, as I pushed Jazz off lightly by his sholder plates, seeing that he was what we humans call 'crying'

"Don't cry Jazzy", I said wiping away a stray 'tear' that sliped out from underneath his visor, and down his silver cheek plates,

"Im not! I waz just sweating from ma optics!", Jazz accused harshly wiping a tear of his cheek, "admit it shawty ya missed me!", I attempted his acsent, getting a few chuckeles around the room, and a slight grunt in disapproval from optimus, I wonder why?

.................

I'm so sorry this is sooooo short and shitty, it's 3:40 and Im tired as hell. I won't be posting that often because of school but I'll try make my chapters even longer than the last.

That's all for tonight/today/ afternoon wherever you lovlies live around the world! Bye make sure to state your opinion and vote!