Autobots

We drove in, what looks like a huge garage door. Lodes of little camo military trucks and Jeeps were scattering all over the place. 

We continued our drive, entering into another hangar, I spotted something quite extraordinary for a military base. Two identical Lamborghini's.  one crimson red while the other a bright, golden yellow, followed by a silver Pontiac solstice hardtop, A yellow Chevrolet Camaro with black racing stripes, an armoured truck rescue hummer H2  and lastly, a beautiful truck, 1992 Peterbilt 379, with a blue background and red, yellow and orange flames.

"Hey Will?" I questioned my hazel-eyed friend, keeping my eyes locked on the truck.

"Yeah," he said sounding nervous?

"Why are these cars here? Surely they can't be military material?" I questioned, curiosity spiralling up my stomach. Will turned the key, shutting the car off, continuing to turn his body, beaming down at me with his signature pearly smile of his.

"You said you believe in aliens right?" He slowly said, his goofy grin never leaving his face. I nodded, what I said earlier was no lie, but I couldn't stop myself, where is Will going with this?

"Well, kids! nows your chance to meet them!" he chuckled, a twinkle glimmering in his eye.

My mouth would have hit the floor if it wasn't connected to my jaw, my breath hitched in my throat.

My brothers squealed,  as they hurried out of the Topkick, rushing to the centre of the hanger, as surrounded by the many beautiful cars.

"Are you sure you're not trolling us, sir?" I asked unsure if it is a trick or not."No, you see all those cars?" He pointed to the shiny vehicles.

"Yes, Will. How could you miss them?" I said sarcastically, William shook his head, letting out a breathless chuckle"Well, we call them Transformers-or Autobots. They are only in their alternate mode now." He smiled, his eyes glimmering with passion and awe.

I was hesitant but nodded anyway. These past few hours that I have been with Will, I don't think he would just joke about this. I meet It, not every day you get taken away from your nightmare of a dad and go to a  privet military base called N.E.S.T.

I snapped back into reality when Will opened the door for me, I thanked him and got out of the midnight black truck.

"If you are wrong, Will,  I'm blaming you for making me look clueless." I teased.

I could hear him snort in amusement as I joined my brothers in the centre. Taking both their chubby little hands in my own, waiting aimlessly for something to happen.

Will joined us in the circle, winking at my two brothers that were restless with excitement. I hid my smile quite easily, but Will managed to glance up in time enough for him to catch it. 

"Are you ready to meet the Autobots?"He wondered.