date with Optimus/Easter special

Jazz had literally emptied out my wardrobe. Clothes scattered my floor, shielding the fluffy carpet from heightened vision, my body already tired, as I just had painfully experienced putting on many outfits, only for Jazz to shake his helm, waving his servo as a gesture to remove the fabric, through the constant pain, we finally settled on something that we both agreed on,

 Clothes scattered my floor, shielding the fluffy carpet from heightened vision, my body already tired, as I just had painfully experienced putting on many outfits, only for Jazz to shake his helm, waving his servo as a gesture to remove the fabri...

Even though I hated wearing dresses due to people having a perfectly good view of my scars, the outfit was overall comfortable, not going to lie,  it looked ok.

Jazz didn't fuss over my hair, saying that it was already beautiful in the now natural blue and red curls, but as soon as he brings out foundation and mascara, I was quick to decline, since every makeup I Have tried was only to cover my scars and bruises from the world, and overall, it itches my face. Jazz nodded in understanding, before his visor and smile brightened, realising what we were dressing up for in the first place, he changed into his true form, and had begun twirling and prancing around where I was seated on my bed,I was to busy giggling to notice that It was time that Optimus arrived, until it was too late, Optimus had entered the room, catching Jazz in the middle of his horrible ballerina twirl, there was a strong awkward silence, you could almost hear the crickets chirping outside, before it got interrupted with my unladylike snort, causing the two 'bots to look at me, Optimus optics had widened and twirled in awe at my outfit, and Jazz fixed himself up into a more respectable stance around his boss, I giggled at Jazz, Idiot.

Optimus cleared his throat and smiled his little ghost of a smile, I took this as my cue to get off the bed, I embraced Jazz' large, metal leg.It was weird being in my holoform when I have gotten used to towering over nearly all the Autobots. I Swear, if I and jazz are going to be besties then we defiantly to have to make up some sort of sevro-shake. I walked over to Optimus, smiling, he scooped me up in his tattered hand, the small gesture made my spark beet a little more, even if it was miniature, and transformed around me, the sound of his gears shifting a churning always seemed to amaze me, no matter how many times I have heard it. I found myself in a sitting position in his leather interior, the air freshener that I had got him for Christmas, the sweet scent wafting in the cabin waves. It smelt nice. I smiled at Jazz waving goodbye, as he did a thumbs up, Optimus wasted no time on speeding down the hanger, and through the gates, and out into the open. I had no idea why, but I was so nervous, the unusual fluttering in my stomach made me sick, maybe it was because it was my first ever date. Suddenly, curiosity replaced the fluttering

"Where are we going?" I questioned him, Oppy chuckled, "it's a surprise",

I pursed my lips, crossing my arms across my chest "I hate surprises", I mumbled, which caused Optimus to chuckle a little bit more. I grinned, it makes me happy to see him happy. God. I sound like a lovesick puppy. Before we knew it, lights entered my vision as I found myself gasping, no way! I laughed loudly, clutching onto my stomach, it was the Easter show.

" What is it? do you not like this human occasion?", Optimus asked worriedly. I was now gasping like a fish out of water

"I lo-o-ve -i-it ", I wheezed, I found it so funny, but overall sweet at the same time. It was so childish, so..me.tthe the thethe smileile never seemed to never leave my face as we finally found a spot for Optimus to park in. I got out of the cab, just as Optimus fizzled In front of me, I smiled as he held out his hand that seemed to be abnormally large compared to mine, I accepted the little gesture with glee, my face heating unwillingly as we walked hand in hand to the surprisingly small line, after a thirty minute wait of us both standing there gazing at each other as my face continued to turn into an oven, we finally got in, I gasped in astonishment as the rides pretty lights sparked and flickered, I tightly held onto Optimus' hand making sure that he wouldn't escape my death grip, and headed to my most favourite ride of all.