Spending Time with Optimus

It was the day after I gave everyone there presents for christmas, nearly every-bot has said thank you to me in the middle of my sleep,I was a little angry that I was awoken countless times in my slumber,but yet again they were only exited,and it was probably the first present that they have gotten for a long time since the war. I groaned and rubbed the crusty sleep from my eyes.I couldnt go back to sleep after Bumblebee came in, whitch was the third time I had been woken up out of many. It was dawn outside, and the clouds coverd the sun making an illusion that it was still midnight. Half of the bace were already up, but I decided I should do some more research on the data pad that ratchet gave me. So far I discovered that there has been a war on their home planet, Cybertron, for over four million years, before it carried on down to Earth. I learned all their body parts, and how an Autobot turns Into a Decepticon and what decepticons do and the names if all of them.

My finger slided across the side of the Datapad, finding a smoothed button, I pushed it, making the screen light up with life,and reavealing a pattern made for a password. I did my password, making the screen change. There was no longer a pattern, there was a blank page with words decorating them, there was so much words I was worried I would fall in and get lost in them.There was a knock at my door, suprising me, I sighed putting the Datapad aside, and fixing my oversized dark blue T-shirt.

"Come In ", I hummed, the door creaked and groand with life, making me wince, Optimus' holoform was standing at the door frame, I hid my shock and confusion Quite well, but nothing stopped my eyebrow from raising, Optimus might of senced my confusion, because he spoke.

"Your brothers are with Suntreeker and sideswipe", Optimus informed making me nod, I knew that my brothers were gone, but I kind of figured, since they were always with the terror twins, they might aswell be with them.

"I figured", I answered. Smiling lightly, Optimus glanced at me, before tilting his head, like he was making a disision,

"Do you want to go for a drive with me,", he asked.I was a bit taken back by his offer, but I nodded anyway. His lip twiched upward almost in a ghostly smile, but as soon as it fell on his lips, it was gone.

"Ill get changed first", I glanced toward the closet that was on the other side of the room. Optimus got the message and nodded before leaving the room and gently shutting the door behind him.

I sighed before taking my blue shirt off. Revealing scars, some bigger than other scars, and some smaller, some were more deeper and more brutal. They lingered all over my chest up to my neck, and all over my back, some on my feet, but they were never to be seen on my legs nor arms.

I ran my cold hand over the scars and bruises ,producing goosebumps. I forcefully pulled my hand and my eyes from my purple bruises and scars, I felt ashamed. Ugly I scolded myself, roughly yanking out a black T-shirt and a smokey grey pair of ripped Jean shorts and a a black pair of underwear and a bra.I tied my laces to my black combat boots, After I finished, I decided I would leave my hair out In its natral curl. I stole a glace at myself from the mirror, I look fine. I adjusted my shirt.

"You look discusting! What are you even wearing brat?!"

I sealed my eyes shut, hopeing It will somehow sheild my farthers voice out of my head.

"You look like a -

There was a soft knock at the door, startling me.

"Octavia? Are you ok?", Optimus's voice sounded muffled through the door, my heart was pulsing through my throat making It hard to breath, slow down your breathing,stop being silly Octavia.

I regained my breath, and made my way to the door, opening it to see a worried Optimus.

"Yeah, sorry I took long", I shut the door behind me ,

"Are you ready?", Optimus questioned meeting my gaze.

"Yeah, I'm all ready, "I smiled, holding his gaze.His Holoform withered away, as his flamed semi rolled towards me nearly bumping into my knee caps, his lights were almost blinding, but not to blinding that I had to cover my eyes.

"Lets Roll", Optimus's baritone voice came out of, what im guesing his radio.

I smiled and giggled a little before running around to the passenger seat, I opend the flamed door and managed to get myself In the suprizingly confortable cab, I sighed feeling the warmth oth the seats spread through my body warming me up.

"Where are we going? " I questioned Optimus, looking at the dimmed radio.

"We are just going on a drive", he hummed as the radio lit up as he talked, "I also wanted to get to know my charge better.", he said. His words warmed my spark, I was weird, my spark was pulling and tugging, but I didn't know why, It was verry faint so I chosen to ignore it.

"Thats very sweet of you Optimus, Im gratefull that you took me for a drive on your spare time", I smile at the now dimmed radio.I looked out the window to see tbe greenest trees, And I could barley make out water behind those trees. I turned back to the radio, aware and alert.

"What about Elita, surely she will kill me if she sees me with you!?" I put the emphasis on kill.

The radio lit up again, "Elita has no right to pick who I hang out with, considoring that we are no longer together", he harshly said. I exhaled.

" you do know she has no right to pick who you hang around with anyways?,"

"Yes, I do know, Tavia", his barritone voice was now softer.

"Tavia?", I questioned with a smile.

"Do you not like the nickname?", Optimus voice sounded worried, I shook my head letting my hair bounce.

"No I like it, Oppy", I snickerd In amusment, as the seats got a little warmer.

"Tavia, can I ask you a Question?" Optimus questioned, I could no longer make out the emotion in his voice, It was unknown to me.

"Yeah Of course",

"What was your past before William Lennox came and got you?" He said

My smile got wiped off my face as soon as he mentioned past, I swallowed hard, I could feel my pulse starting to drum into my throat. Should I tell him? I figeted nervously with my fingers that lay on my lap.

"You don't have to answer", Optimus said slowly.

"No,no, ummm okk", I held in a sharp breath. Before letting go.

" I had a happy life, well that was till the age of three." I found myself looking at my fingers, I watched as they twiddled and brushed each other.stop being a pussy.

"M-my mum died...and my farther blamed it all on me and my brothers, he would-he" I took another shakey breath "beat us, everyday, I protected my brothers the best I could, and I blamed myself If they even got a scratch on their bodies...But it was hard to protect them...since my farther would ask me to go get beer, so I had to leave the house.thats basically my life..worrying for my brothers and protecting them", I mumbled I didnt know I was crying until Optimus's holoform showed up and wiped the stray tear that was running freely down my cheek. I slowly met his gaze, he seemed angry, yet he spoke so calmy.

"He does not have the right to be called a farther",he looked at me, pity filled his medium honey blue like eyes. I slowly started to take off my shirt, startling Optimus but his expression changed when he saw all my scars,

" he did that to you?", Optimus seemed to Question himself.

"M-my " I cleared my throat, "my farther Is a somewhat smart man, he would only beat my chest or back even my feet, but never my arms and legs, so when I went and got him beer no one will have suspected anything..." I said shamefully, Optimus's holoform witherd, and the whole semi spum around, going back ths way we came, the radio sparked to life.

"I will be protecting you now", Optimus said sternly.