A Halfling?

"I apologize,on the behalf of Optimus, Octavia,", Ratchets Optics twirling with sadness and concern, not only mine, but Optimus's state. I have been sitting here on the medical bed, spilling my thoughts and feelings out to ratchet, Optimus's most close companion. Ratchets voice was surprisingly soothing to the ear, like a soft patter of rain drops againts a cold window in a thunderstorm.

"Though, I'm almost positive he does feel for you, it may seem quite confusing to him, as your not particularly cybertronian ", He stated.

"About that Doc...what exactly am I? ", I shifted, the answer had been unknown for quite some time, hopefully he had found out atleast a little information.

Ratchet smiled warmly, face plates shifting,  " Well, I have scanned many data pads for such information, and so far I have been able to solve one thing...",

Nodding eagerly, awaiting Ratchet to continue .

"I had found that, You are what us Cybertronians call, a halfling ", He said.

"Halfling?", I questioned. He nodded.

" A combination between metal and flesh, cybertronian and human", He explained.I nodded, "Makes sense ", I shrugged, "how else could I possibaly have a body like steal, and my bare neck and face flesh",  I chuckled. He nodded, quietly chuckling along with me.

" Though,  I must warn you, Octavia" His helm crinkled,tone laced with distress

" what is it rach? " My brows knitting. 

"I had discovered that you have power like no other... " he mumbled,  blue Optics dimmimg, as if he weren't exactly there. 

"what does that even mean?", A line split across my forehead. Instead of answering my question , he simply bowed his head.

"Good luck", He bid.Avoiding my burning gaze

"With what?",My glare firm. what did he mean by power?

"Optimus",

Huffing,  I Dipped my head as a kind gesture goodbye,  strands of brown hair swarming around my face as I did so. I knew he wasn't going to tell me nonetheless. So why make a big deal out of it?I wandered through the halls. Taking lefts and rights. Sometimes even bumping into the soldiers. I had made my way out of the N.E.S.T bace, out into an open valley.

It wasn't that hard to spot an Autobot  on top of the hill in a cross-legged position. The sun glimmered, sparkling againts his royal blue paint.

The blades of the grass tickled my ankle as I soundlessly sat beside him. For a prime, I would think that he would notice my holoform, but anyone could see the gears rotating between the cracks of his processer.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked plainly.

His helm sharply turned in my direction, surprised. He took an intake of the oxygen, though, I'm positive he didn't need to.

"Not everyone can surprise a prime like that, tavia", he grumbled. I chuckled. I'm not everyone.

" don't avoid my question, Op. ", I replied, brain fuzzy.

"You" he grunted.

Butterflies swirled in the depths of my stomach apon hearing his baritone voice.

"what about me?" I flushed.

"Octavia, we are two different beings"he started, suddenly making the crease split it's way onto my forehead again.

"not entirely, Optimus. We are more alike than you may think. And you know it. "

His optic ridges furrowed, He knew that I'm right.

Silence overtook us.The breeze picking up.

"than what are we, Tavia?" he stared longingly, taking in my seated figure.

"whatever you are willing us to be, prime", I smirked. His shoulder plates shaking as a throaty chuckle rolled of his glossa.

"anything? "

"Anything.  ", I confirmed. 

"but " I continued, rising from the comfortable spot on the hill.  Looking at him dead in those beautiful honey coated Optics that he owned. My face hardening into serious expression. 

"whatever you decide us to be,  under no circumstances, shall you ever use me to your own personal entertainment",  I stated, 

"I have faith that you won't do such thing , Optimus. But I have been severely mistreated by so many People in my past life,  That I'm getting to tired of the game ",

Optimus stared intensly, warmth dancing in the pits of his Optics.  Before nodding in a serious expression that they both seemed to share. 

"I understand,  lady Tavia", 

"good" I grinned,  re-taking my spot beside him.

Another silence filled the air,  though, it was far from awkward,  it was welcoming a peacefull,  the air clear. 

And then It hit me.  An Idea swaying gracefully in my mind. 

"hey boss bot? Do you think you and the team are allowed to go to the beach?" I quirked my brow.

......

" My lord?"

"I think I may know when to strike... "

....

Any particular Thoughts on this chapter?
💤💤💤💤、、、
、、、💤、、、、
、、💤、、、、、
、💤、、、、、、
💤💤💤💤、、、
、、、💤💤💤、
、、、、、💤、
、、、、💤、、
、、、💤💤💤、
💤💤、、、、、
、💤、、、、、、
💤💤、、、😪zZ
So Sleeeeeeepy💨