Shawty

There was a light buzzing In my ears, making me groan as my brain continued to pound inside if my scull, two, loud robitic voices could be heard in the background, I assumed the voice belonged to rachet I also assumed he was talking to Jazz, I groan excaped my lips again, I grabbed my head in aggony, Ratchet and Jazz seemed to stop talking, which I was grateful for, I squinted my eyes, I emediantly reggreted my choice as a bright light blinded my vision, an aggrivated groan managed to run past my lips yet again, I rubbed my sore eyes with my spare wrist,

"Can I open my eyes now?!, is the light gone?" My voice was croaky and scratchy, in desperate need for water, I could imagine Jazzez amused smile and ratchets annoyed expression.

"Yes lil' lady, the light is gone", Jazz chuckled.I opend my eyes slowly and cautiously, my eyes were met with the plaine white roof, I sighed relived that there were no painfully bright lights. Jazz was standing with his arms crossed wearing the same amused facial expression I imagined, while ratchet was ignoring the whole conversation while scanning over some ex-rays.

I giggled.

Jazz' visor brigtend in curiously.

I looked at Jazz and cleared my scratchy throat"Yo a shawty'" I said, trying my best to sound like jazz, even though it was painfully sore,

Jazz looked offended but burst out laughing anyway,while I could hear ratchets terrible attemt to keep in his laughter. I could even here Ironhides amused snort down the hall. How did I not notice Jazz was THAT short.

I knitted my brows and tilted my head, all I remembered was getting out of Jazzes alt mode,and a huge amount of pain hit me.

"What happend", I croaked out looking a ratchet.

Ratchet sighed and looked down at me, his optics dimming as he pondered hard on what hi explanation would be.

Ratchet sighed yet again, as his optics became the brighter blue.

" It was you humans call a heart.Its not really a heart anymore"ratchet spoke.

"Its a spark" Jazz continued opining up his cheast plates

"I know..." I said truthfully. Ratchet rose an optic ridge, and hummed,silently telling me to continue what I was saying.

"I dont know, I just know stuff..like chestplates and optics, and optic ridges and a helm to a prosseser..."

"I just know.." my scratchy voice finished.  Ratchet hummed, satisfied with my answer. While jazz cntinued to remain shocked.

"Here, take this, its called a data pad, it will tell you anything you need to know about, us." Ratchet said, I thankfully smiled, and took the small miny 'data pad' in my hand.

"Jazz, can I get some water?", I questioned pointing to my sore throat.

Jazz chuckled and took his arms off his hips,before cradling me with his servos, my back ached, from when I was laying down on the bed.

"You dont have to ask lil' lady'" he chucked, before saying thanks to Ratchet, and exiting the medbay

Jazz skated down the hall, until we found the kitchen, were suntreeker and sideswipe had my two teary eyed brothers, Jazz sighed letting me down,  before transforming into a car and turning on his holo form. My brothers sprinted and gave me a hug, I giggled and wrapped my long arms around there skinny waist, in a tight embrace. I took this oppatunity and started tickiling there sides, forced laughter and giggles came out of them, i had to stop this moment when jazz came with a glass in his hand, I took the glass out of his frim grip before chugging the water, the water soothed and calmed my throat, My cracked lips became more plump and soft as the water kissed it softly. 

The glass was finally empty, I walked over and put the empty glass that was no longer in need, into the skink.

I turned to sunstreaker and Sideswipe, and gratefully smiled,
"Thank you, I will have to re-pay you back, I seriously owe you guys one",

They chuckled but before they could respond, loud footsteps entered the room, I turned my neek only to see optimus, he stood tall, and his sholder were back, his face held the same emotionless expression, the bond that I had with him, filled up with glee. 

He caught my eyes,

"I heard what happend, I couldnt get to you soon enough becuse of mr.galloway, are you ok miss harrington?" He asked in concern.I nodded, gratefull that he was even showing any concern at all.

"Yeah, Im fine", I was able to mutter, before I could bring another conforsation with my gardian, a loud feminine screach could be heard,

"Optimmmuusssss!" Elitas voice cried out, Optimus sighed looking at me, than at The other bots before nodding, excusing himself.I sighed to myself...poor optimus.

..............

Can you guys give me some Ideas for the next chapter? I hope you guys Enjoyed