Meeting The Autobots

"Yes, please" was all I simply repied, careful not to show ant emotion.I don't need everyone knowing that I lived with an abusive parent, after all,its not there problem.

I got cut off, as the nice looking cars jerked and shifted, I memorised the robotic sound as they transformed.

My brother's mouths hung open while their eyes had a sparkle of exitment and curiosity. I however, still sat with an emotionless face, though on the inside I was bubbling with joy and exitment that also had a mixture of curiosity.

Once they fully were transformed they looked at us with bright, blue..eyes?, waiting for somthing to happen.

"So.." the bright yellow bot snarled tapping his foot, irritated.

"Your awesome!!!" Squealed my brothers in complete awe.The Autobots seemed a bit taken back.And
Stumbled, though the blue and red flamed truck from before was standing firmly.A calming yet powerful aura radiating off of his form. The same emotionless face spread across his features making me truly wonder, what hell do he survive?

"Whats your names?" I staded, my voice strong.I held my brothers hands tight, but not tight enough to do any damage. Both Jay and Jack cuddled my legs, as I questiond all of the beings infront of me.