N.E.S.T

Its been a few hours now, and we're still riding in the midnight black, GMC Topkick. We drove in silence most of the ride. Jay and Jack making quiet conversations amongst themselves in the back. The topic mostly about cars.

I smiled at my soon to be six-year-old brothers and turned my attention back to Will.

"My name is Octavia, you probably already know that, but I wanted to introduce myself to you properly, sir," I said with a small smile, Will chuckled.

"You don't have to call me sir, Octavia," Will smiled sincerely.

"Its a sign of respect, but if you truly don't want to be called sir, then I respect your wishes," I stated.

Will looked at me with surprise. Even the trucks engine seemed to falter a little.

Will quickly recovered, and weirdly,  so did the truck.

"There are not many people out there like you Octavia, I believe that You will get along with a good friend of mine, Octa-"

"Call me Tave, sir," I cut him off. he nodded, grinning,   "only if you don't call me sir, " he chuckled.

" Do you think there are aliens out there?" Will suddenly blurted. It was my turn to chuckle now.

"Yeah, I do believe Will." I responded with my own little smile."I have believed that we aren't the only ones in the universe ever since I found out what stars were,"

"Welcome home," Will mumbled quietly.

My siblings and I looked towards the front to see a large military base, Will pulled up at a gate that held a security machine.

" password" the machine demanded, sounding like a boy version of Siri.

" Ironhide " will reply, the gate opened almost instantly, letting us pass.

"Ironhide? Why Ironhide?  not complaining though, sounds like a kickass name to me" I smirked.

Will nodded, astonishment written on his facial features.

You truly are something else.