44

Kirito's Pov

"What happened to her, why did she act like that?" Knight asked me as I carried Xena towards the rest of the group. People were starting at us weird but I don't care. We went to go search for Xena and decide to meet up by the water fountain in 20 minutes if we couldn't find her. Well I found her.

"I was afraid this was going to happen. All her anger she has built up is starting to affect her mind. I guess the mention of Laughing Coffin put her over the edge. Shes gone through so much. And she's been stable since you guys synced up and all, but she's missing something to make her completely stable. I think I'm going to put her in sleep mode until I figure out what she's missing." Knight frowns.

"Don't, she doesn't need sleep mode. It's my fault. She's been feeling all my rage and anger. I've been mad recently, because people have been rude to me or they've said mean things about Xena and I've just been bottling it all up and I guess it transferred over to Xena." He sighed.

"No, don't feel bad. It's not your fault at all. She's just been going through a lot of emotions recently, with that guy bringing her father back up, her anger her sadness, and just other things. She's probably unstable and she needs to rest for a bit." I smiled at Knight. He's so in love with Xena but doesn't realize it yet. No wonder he's on edge whenever anyone says something about Xena.

"I guess You're right. But maybe I could help you look after her?" I nod. "Thanks, that'd be great." then he smiled.

Later

I looked over at Xena. Shes sleeping, or well in sleep mode. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake her up but I don't know yet, she almost killed a guy today and I can't let that happen again. That can NEVER happen again. If she were to hurt someone, then someone would take her away from me. And I can't let that happen. I love her so much.

"So do you guys do it enough. Kiridude, you got hickeys all over your body." I blushed looking at Klein. "Shut up." i say embarrassed.

"I'm just saying. Maybe she's acting like this because you guys can never keep your hands off each other." i rolled my Eyes. That's not the problem at all.

"She's unstable that's why she freaked out like that. Us having sex has nothing to do with it."

"So you admit to having sex with Xena. That's awesome Kiriguy. You deserve her." i smiled, i love xena.

"i just want her to be Stable so I don't lose her. She means the world to me." Klein smiled, "I'm glad you guys have each other, you guys are meant to be together. I mean that." my face turns red.

"Yeah, I still can't believe that were together. If it wasn't for Sword Art Online I would of never met her."

"Or me. Your best friend!"

"Yeah, i would of never met you or anyone else. You guys are my family and mean the world to me."

I thought she was stable but I guess not, not I have to figure out what's missing to actually make her stable. Knight said he'd help, but I don't know if he actually knows what makes him stable. I'll have to ask around to figure it out.