3

Tears run down my face as I see my father ruin everyones lives, why would he do this? No wonder he didn't want me to play, he made a DEATH GAME! HE TRAPPED EVERYONE IN A DEATH GAME!! why would he do this?!?!

"Hey! Let us outta here you freak?!" Someone yells. I looked over and its my friend! It's Klein.

"I've just sent you all a gift in your inventory." I hear the deep laugh and i shiver at the sound. "You asshole!! Why would you do this?!" I yelled and fall to my knees. Tears still pouring down my face. He's crazy! But he's my father...

"If you die in here you die in real life.."

The words still ring in the back of my head. Then I realized this is all my fault. I helped him create this world. He brought us to the town of new beginnings for a reason.. Did he know that I'd disobey him and want to teach me a lesson? No he said he wanted world of his own to create and all that stuff. But I don't understand why..

I just opened my inventory and opened the gift he left me. It was a mirror i lookes in it and then it shattered into a million blue pixels almost like confetti. I picked blue, he wanted everything like different colors but I like the color blue and he did too. So he picked the color blue.

"So what do you think? Trees would shatter into green and food pink, monster's blue and if you die you'd shatter into red or purple until you respawn." i smiled and looked up at him. I nod. "I really like the color blue, that one. It looks like crystals!! Like the one you bought me for my birthday." He smiled at me and types stuff on his computer. "Blue it is then!" I just hug him.

"I'm glad you helped me with this. I love you Akane." I giggle. "I love you too dad! I really like the way it looks like confetti. Dad are you going to play the game too?" He nods. "Yes, the day it launches I'll play with everyone that plays the game so I can experience my own creation with everyone else." he just continues to type on his computer while i rest my head on his arm and watch him.

The way he talked about his game back then, i never would have guessed he had this evil plan.. But i never seen him as evil.. He's always been so nice, to me, to everyone. I opened my eyes and i seen my skin, it's light and pale how I always look. What? So that means... I look like myself.. Oh no.. What if someone knows who I am.. Or they think I'm weird.

I stand up and I look over at Klein and he kind of looks like his avatar. He's standing with a boy around his height and black hair.

"Woah! Xena is that you?" He asked, i keep my head down so he can't see my eyes. People always stare. My white eye looks like a glass eye, it always scares people or they think I'm weird.

"Yeah.." I answered in a small voice. "Look at you, you're so small, it's cool!" He seems happy about it. That's a different reaction.. I look up at them and they go quiet. "Oh my god. Look at your eyes! They are so awesome! You're adorable!" I blush. He doesn't think I'm a monster? i smiled. "Thank you." I say then i look at the other boy. He stares at me but doesn't say anything.

"Wait.. I know who you are.." his eyes go wide then I start to run off. Oh no. How could he know that I'm Kayaba's daughter. Only like two articles covered me and it was from a few years ago and i have short hair with like purple dyed tips in my hair. I just run and run to the next town over. I need to go before everyone realizes that they need to get to another town before everything is taken.

I killed some small level monster on my way to rack up some col and I can't help but feel a pain in my chest, why.. Why Father.. Why would you want to hurt so many people for your own amusements.. He's always been there for me.. But now he's going to end up killing me. No matter how much I've played this game, I've atill died a whole bunch of times too. But I've always respawned but now I won't.  What happens when I actually do die.. Is this is a waste of time to try and play this death game. Well obviously but still, i can't Even think straight..

My father is evil and created a crazy death game, but i still love him. The crazy thing is that I'm scared and want him to hold me while i tremble in fear from this game. I must be crazy too.