37

"Kirito." I whispered Opening my eyes. Kirito smiled at me. "Oh thank god you're okay." He looked different. Where am I?

"Where are we? What happened?" 

"We're at home." I sat up and i was in his bed room? Like in the real world. He grabbed my hand and i felt it, What??

"We got it, we figured it out. You've been asleep for awhile, but it's only because you've been adjusting to the new body, your coding is wired throughout it. And now you're safe." I see tears run down his face as he smiled.

"When did my coding get transferred?" I sat turned towards him and wiped his tears. "It's been to long. Please don't leave me again, I don't think I can handle it. I need you to stay with me. Promise me that you'll stay here with me." He drops to his knees and his head goes into my lap and he's crying. I feel awful. He's broken, and it's my fault.

"I promise I'm not going to leave you. I'm sorry it took me so long, but I'm here now. And I plan on sticking around for a long time. I love you." I play with his hair and his breathing seems to of calmed down, he holds my other hand in his and I looked at the alarm clock in his desk. It's almost midnight. Why is he up so late?

Before I know it he's sleeping, i noticed the small sleeping bag on the ground, has he been sleeping there? For how long? Why?

I just pulled him onto the bed and covered him up. I walked around. It feels weird, why? Then I noticed that a cord was plugged into my leg that's why.

I try to find where it goes to but i can't, i just unplugged it, nothing happened. I walked over to the mirror in kiritos room. My eyes were both one color pink, and my long white hair was now to my lower back and i was dressed in a hospital gown? I noticed that I was still short and tiny like i always am, and I have something on my head. A head set maybe? It wasn't on I know that. I turned it on and started to freak out, what is it? What's happening, i seen the date and I couldn't breathe. I've trying to process coding for a year?!

So much stuff popped up and then a small voice talked to me. "Hello, do you need help setting up your account?" I backed into the wall, Account? "Who is this?" I whispered?

"I'm the help menu, to help beginners with there New account. Do you have an account you'd like to Link with Akane, or start a new one?" How does she know my name. "How do you know my name?"

"You're Akane, also know as Xena, or the Pink Shadow in Sword Art Online. You were one of the strongest players in SAO. You're father created it making you Kayabas daughter. Would you like to hear more from your page?"

"My page?"

"Yes, a page you have in book written about the SAO survivors. You and Asuna seemed to be friends but you called her Aussie." Everything bad that I've ever done flashed before my eyes..

I screamed. I'm so confused. Kirito instantly got up and ran over to me. I quickly took that weird head set off and threw it away from Me.

"Shh. It's okay. You're okay. Calm down."

He held me in his arms even though I tried to push him away from me.

"I love you, please Calm down." He strokes my hair and i closed my eyes relaxing. Then i felt like I was getting weak. "I don't feel Good." I say opening ny eyes looking at Kirito. He smiled. "I know sweetie. It'll all be okay next year I promise. I'll get it right." Tears fell into my face and he pressed something on the back of my neck. I couldn't move. "Full system reboot." He said in a weak voice.

"Memories?" I questioned, why?

"Keep all memories in file, and try to give me more than three seconds with her."

"Okay, system rebooting in 30 seconds."

"I miss you, please work this time." he held me close and then all I herd were his whimper and cries. What is happening? after 30 seconds i was encased in darkness.

Kiritos pov

I sighed setting her back on the bed and plugging everything back into her body. We've got Xena a body, but, her memories aren't all there. Everytime she's reset, the only thing she remembers is the bad things she's ever done. When it first happened i thought I could handle it, until she tried to kill her self, she wanted to die. So i reset everything, trying to go through her coding and fix it. It took 6 months for her to wake up, then it happened all over again. I thought with the new Augma released that she'd have a better chance to block out the awful memories.

No, i guess it didn't. In 6 months she'll probably wake up better, it's when the new Augma is coming out, i only have a Prototype, but the real thing is coming out in six months, but to be able to afford it its going to take me about a year of working. I got lucky to even receive a prototype of the gear. But it'll work with the real thing i know it. It has to.

I sighed then looked at the clock, its 1am i Have to go to work. I work 3 jobs only getting about 3-5 hours of sleep each night. I have to. I need Akane to wake up.

"I'll be back after work. I love you." then i walked outside of my room. My sister was standing there with tears in her eyes. "Im so sorry." i nod. "It's okay, it'll work eventually. I'll see you later."

"You can hardly stay awake, you need some sleep. You're going to work yourself to death." i smiled.

"Thanks for caring, but, I'll be fine. I already system rebooted, but call me if anything strange happens okay. I'll see you later." I kissed my sisters head. And grabbed my jacket and house keys. I leave the house and make my way to work.

Kayaba's Greatest Creationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें