18

"Mommy!" I herd a scream. I instantly look up and see Yui. Oh my god! IT'S YUI! MY DAUGHTER IS HERE! HOW?! "Daddy! I found Mommy!" She yelled I was still tied up to the cage Kirito left about an hour ago. He said he'd be back soon so I'm tied up. By soon he means like tomorrow. Then I'll be cut free and able to eat and sleep in the bed. Its been awhile of this cycle. And it's just something I know I can't get rid of.

Then I seen Kirito run in with a happy look on his face and tears in his eyes. He looks a little different. He has pointed ears like a elf, dressed in all black, and wings. He changed his look, why? I started to tremble in fear. I'm so tired and my body is so worn out. This might be virtual but me being worn out sure feels real.

"Please, not again. I'm to tired. I just want to rest. Please." I whisper i don't think they herd me. Is this even Yui? Is this even real? Am I dead and I'm in hell? Probably, i mean I helped create SAO and killed thousands of people didn't I? Yeah.

"I'm so happy I found you. Xena, I was so lost without you. But i finally found you. Yui help me with these." Then my chains were gone. I wasn't tied up to the cage anymore.

I just sat there on the ground this is a trick I know it is. Why would I be free so easily. This is another one of his tricks he's done a few of these before. Where i thought he'd let me log out but it was fake. I fake logged out to only be back in SAO where everyone tried to kill me because I killed them. Or he'd open the cage door and I'd jump off to try and be free but he'd be there and laugh as I struggled to breathe because he cut off the flow of air to my lungs some how.

He reaches down and grabs my hand pulling me to my feet. I stood up not looking at him. "Mommy are you okay?" Yui asked. She's not real, none of this is real. This isn't real. It's a mind trick again. I keep thinking over and over about how this is fake and I start to shake again. I'm honestly really scared, that I'll be stuck in this world forever.

"Please just leave. I don't know what you want this time, what you can gain from seeing me cowering in fear everyday?" I asked looking up at him. His eyes they seemed different. They weren't full of hate anymore. Why?

"Xena what's wrong. What have they done to you up here?" He asked holding my hands in his. I felt Yui hug me and I looked down to see her smile. I screamed pushing them away. And Yui covered her ears.

"Mommy! Mommy! Why are you screaming?" She asked.

"Xena. Calm down. You're safe. Please, we have to leave. So we can go home." I stopped and looked at him he held out his hand with a smile and so did Yui.

"H-How did you do this? How are you doing this? Please just do what you want with me already and leave. I want to be alone."

"What are you talking about Mommy?" Yui asked. I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"This isn't real. This isn't real. It's another trick. I miss you so much Yui. I wish you could come save me." A few tears fall from my eyes and Kirito grabbed my hand. "Kirito, I want to die. Let me die already." I say and he was shocked. He just pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. I gasp, i haven't felt this kind of hug from him since Sword Art Online..

"Akane, I'm sorry it took so long to come save you, After Asuna was free, she told me what happened so i made sure to spend all the time I could to come save you. Yui and I have been fighting hard and we finally reached you. I won't let anything happen to you again. I love you so much." I continue to cry. Is any of this real?

"Mommy, Daddy loves you and so do I." She smiled. Is this real? No. So it doesn't matter does it. He wants me to pay for what is did in SAO. And I really should.

"Kirito. I love you, and i already told you before. I'll always love you. No matter what you do to me. I'm sorry I killed all those people. SAO was all my fault and You're right. Maybe what you're doing to me is what I deserve. I'll just shut up and accept it. When is this mind trick going to end?"

They both looked at me, weird looks on there faces they seemed really confused. Why? I don't understand, but I'm slowly going crazy. So maybe I'm seeing things.

"Daddy. Why is Mommy talking like that? What's wrong with mommy?" Yui asked Kirito. He looks down at her. I smiled at them. "I don't know but we need, to figure it out so we can leave and all go home."

"Right!" Then i looked behind them. Why is this happening?!

"Oh, I see that we have company Akane. Excuse me, you guys shouldn't be up here." Then he walks in front of Yui.

"Daddy?" She asked. Why is there two Kirito's here? This is my punishment. Two of them now. Except the Kirito that just walked in doesn't have wings he still looks like he did from SAO.

"Why the hell do you look like me?!" Kirito with wings asked. I'll just say KW for him. And Kirito for the one with out for now.

"Shit! How in the hell did you get up here." kirito said rather mad at KW. KW stood in front of me grabbing his sword like he was going to protect me.

"Oh you want to try and fight me for her? You're so stupid. I'm sure you've noticed that she's terrified of you by now right?" KW Looks at me then back at Kirito.

"You're not going to take Akane away from me. I'll protect her with my life. I don't know who you are but you'll pay for what you've done to her!" KW said with so much passion and anger in his voice it  slightly made me feel safe. But then it went away when kirito started laughing.

"No need to put your life on the line. She's not going anywhere. She's mine and I'll show you." Then Yui grabs my hand.

"You'll never take my Mommy away from me and Daddy! You're just a fake! Stop trying to look like my Daddy! You monster!" Yui yelled and i smiled at her. This might be fake but i have Yui with me again.

"I'm going to kill you, you bastard!" KW yelled then Kirito shook his head. "Akane. Here, now." I quickly let go of Yui's hand and rush over to Kiritos side. Yui and KW both looked hurt. KW lowered his sword and his eyes were filled with pain and sadness.

"Akane. Why did you disobey me?" Kirito asked lifting my chin making me look at him with his thumb and index finger.

"I-I'm sorry, Kirito. I-It won't happen a-again. I slightly studder. "Good girl. Now please wait here while I go deal with our unwanted guests."

"Yes, sir." I say then stand there looking at my feet.

"Xena! What's wrong with you?! That's not me! Can't you see that?! Look at me!" I didn't move. "Mommy!" Yui yelled. Then I herd the swords clashing together. And Yui grabbed my hand. "Mommy what's wrong?" She asked. I smiled at her. "Sweet little Yui. I love you. This is all what I deserve. I'm officially going insane. And I'm okay with it. My father regrets what he did now. After seeing everything he did. And i regret helping him make SAO too. I killed innocent people." Yui frowned.

"No Mommy you didn't." She said and then hugged me. I hugged her back and then the next then I know I'm tied up in chains again. Damn it!

Then everything went dark. Is this my end?