23

Its been about two days since I've been trapped in ALO. I really don't know what to do. Kirito and I bought our little cabin back when Aincrad floating fortress was added in ALO.So I've been having Yui help me pretend like I'm logging out. She'll make it look like i logged out but really she just transferes me to the middle of the forest.

I was in the middle of fighting a boss on the 68th floor with everyone else. There's a rumor that this boss's raid leaves a huge drop and so we all decided to come raid the boss. Like why not. Besides they can all respond so they were like hell yeah. I kind of had to go along with it, i Don't have a good reason not to.

I go to use my power move i got back in SAO Kirito and Yui are the only one's who knows about me regaining everything i had in SAO. So here's a surprise for them.

I lift my hand in the air and yell out "Dark Repulser!" And a bright pink sword appears. My eyes glow pink and the flame on my sword is pink. I looked over at Kirito and I nod. He quickly takes my Sword and yells running towards the boss. He holds not only his sword but my sword as well. With the flame still going he almost beats the boss.

Then another group of people come in and swoop in killing it. They GOT THE DROP WHAT THE HECK?! ugh. "Hey that's ours!" Klein says taking his sword looking at the group of men. They take a look at all of us and laugh. "No You're all clearly to weak. You're Lucky we showed up when we did." A guy with short bright green hair says with yellow eyes. He's wearing a fully body armor and his wings are green too. All the men have short colored hair with matching wings too. Hmm? That's something.

"I am Not weak!" Klein says walking towards him. The guy steps forward grin on his face. "Prove it!" The guy yells. Then I hurry and jump between them.

"Hey, why don't we all just stop this right now. Klein is right, we should get some of the drop. We did beat the boss after all." I smiled sweetly at him with my eyes closed and he didn't say anything.

"Woah, You're really cute. Maybe I'll give you half of the drop if you friend me and go out for a drink with me sometime.." I opened my eyes and he had a smirk on his face. "Yeah that's a good deal, isn't it?" He grabs my butt and I gasp. I was about to slap him but Kirito stepped in. He stood in front of me and he looked pissed, he pushed me behind him and had my sword in his hand still.

"I think you should just leave now while you have The chance." Kirito says reajusting the swords in his hands.

"What are you going to do if we don't? You're just a weak group of people maybe i should kill you all right now, what you gonna do kid?" He guy asked one eye brow raised. this guy is a real dick isn't he? Ugh.

"Maybe I'll show you! Xena!" Kirito yells and then i nod. Kirito and I can do this thing where he can use my power move. Like, as long as he's holding my sword and I'm in the same room as him it's like we are connected somehow. And then it just works.

My eyes glowed pink and I felt a rush through my whole body. "What in the hell? G-Guys what's happening?" The guy looks nervous and kind of runs back to his group. I watch both of Kiritos swords the pink one and black one light up into a flame and he yells running towards them.

"What the hell?!"

"How is this possible?"

"I love Xena!" I hear my friends say i smiled then the guy and Kirito start to fight and eventually were all fighting. Asuna casting spells to keep our health up and I grabbed another sword of mine from my inventory. It had the bright pink flame as well, as long ad Kirito and I stay like in sync or intune with one another we can do this power move together for as long as we want I think. I don't really know. Lol.

"They're really powerful what are we going to do Yuno?" I hear that name and I freeze. Yuno? How... I don't understand how he's here right now.

The power move ends as soon as I started to get scared remembering everything that Yuno put me through.. How is he here? I.. I don't get it!

"We're going to do this!" Then i feel a sword go through me. I fall to the ground. "Xena!" I hear my friends yell.

"Mommy! No! Please save her!" Yui yells the Yuno guy laughs. "See weak told yah. Now you'll have to wait 7 minutes to respond and try and stop us from taking everything from your friends." he laughs.

"Why would you do this to my Mommy! Daddy! Do something!" I see my health bar start to drop down. Well I wonder what will happen to me now?

"Yui. Get back Xena will be fine. Let's worry About these guys." I hear Kirito say. I smiled at his cluelessness. It's cute.  "No she won't! She's been trapped in the game for the last two days and if she dies in here she'll die in real like she almost did in Sword Art Online!!" I hear Yui yell and the whole room goes silent. The clashing of swords aren't herd anymore.

"You've got to be kidding me right? You want me to believe this nonsense? This isn't SAO you can't die in real life if you die in here." That Yuno guy says laughing.

"Akane. Why didn't you tell me you've been trapped inside ALO?" Kirito is already by myside. he's to kind. "This is all my fault. I just got you out of this world and now you're stuck inside it again!" He held me in his arms. I smiled at him. Everyone rushes to my side.

"Akane!" They yelled worried. "It's okay. I knew deep down that I'd end up trapped inside a game again. My father is the one who created SAO after all. I'd assume people would be out to get me after all." i giggled and then my health was in the red. "I love you guys. I really am glad to have met you all." And then my eyes get to heavy I closed them. My health finally reached zero