12

(A/N man i hate this part in SAO. The episode Yui's heart, It makes me cry, so like i might not be good at writing, but i definitely won't be writing in to much detail on this chapter. It sad sorry:/ )

"So you haven't seen her around here?"

"No I'm afraid not." I sighed well never find Yui's family at this rate.

"Its okay Mommy, Daddy. I can stay with you guys." I smiled then picked her up. I love the adorable smile on her face.

"You have a family somewhere. We need to find them." I say and she frowns. "But you're my family." She's so sweet. "Oh Yui. You're the sweetest." I hug her tightly and Kirito smiled at us. I see a few little kids look at my eye patch. I set Yui down so she can play with the other kids.

"Why don't you go play Yui. Mommy and daddy will be right here." I smiled at her. She was hesitant at first but then walked over to the other kids.

"I'm really sorry that I couldn't be much help. If I happen to find someone looking for Yui I'll let you know. Is there anything else I can help you with?" I sighed and shake my head.

Then someone pulls on arm. I look over at a small purple headed girl. "Excuse me. I have a question." She asked shyly. "Is everything okay?" I ask my voice concerning. "Are you the Pink Shadow?" I nod and she smiled. "You're so cool! I want to be just like you when I grow up." I giggled at her comment shes a cutie pie.

"That's sweet, thank you." she nods then runs away. "That's Yumi. She's around 9 i believe. She got this game from her big brother and they were going to play together. But he had to work late and told her to play without him. I felt awful for all the kids here so I've made it my duty to protect them." I smiled at her.

"That's very honorable of you. I really respect your choice." she blushes a little bit before giving me a smile. She's a very sweet lady. Then a girl with long grey hair gets my attention, she said she needed our help with something. 

"It's Yui's heart." Tears run down my face as i continue to cry. "Thanks Kirito." He just holds me while I cry. I can't believe it's been 2 years since this game has been online. I'm glad I met Yui. I will always love her. I have a family and I won't let anyone take that away not even my father, Kayaba will not get away with this. My daughter is dead because of him!