Chapter 62

~Quinn

One more month my nigga!! One more! Then I'm out this bitch! I was thinking about leaving when Pills did, have that nigga bail me, but I didn't. Today, I been cleaning up and shit, I'm tryna get out faster.

"Jones, your free." The cop comes to my cell. "What? I got another month?" I ask. "Nope. Your free." I smile and get up. I dressed in my same clothes I came in with, grabbed my phone and keys leaving. "Fuck yes!" I say calling Medie. "Hello? Who is this?" She ask. "Medie come get me baby, Im free." I smile. "That's good babe. But Im on bed rest. Hold on. Mom!" She screams. I waited until she came back to the phone. "She coming now." Medie says. "Thanks." I hang up and walk away from the fence. Man, god is good. :)

When I got home, I attacked Medie. "Quinn watch out before you hurt me and the baby." She laughs. I grab her face and kiss all over her face. "I missed you. Where my kids at?" I ask. "Their at school it's 2:30." I sigh. "I'ma pick them up." I say smiling. "That's fine baby." Medie says looking down at her laptop. "What you doing?" I ask looking over her shoulder. "College work."

×3 Weeks×

"Hello?" I answer the phone. "Quinn Im at the hospital." Medie says in a nonchalant tone. "When you get there?" I ask. "Just got here. I'm having the baby tonight." I nod like she could see me. "I'll be there later." I hang up. I've had an attitude cause I'm starting to think something up with Medie.

I stayed with Junior on the couch watching Ninja Turtles. "Daddy I got a question." I look down st him. "What Junior?" I ask. "How did the baby get into mommy tummy? You never told me." I sigh, "Well, when you get waaaayyy older, older than daddy and mommy, if you really love a girl, you'll hug and kiss a lot, and eventually other stuff will happen, and if you not careful you'll have a baby." I tell him. "Oh, what will happen?" He ask. "I'll tell you later." I say looking at the tv. "Mya!" I call up the steps. She comes downstairs with her doll. "Yes daddy?" I pull her on my lap. "You okay princess?" I ask. "Yes." She smiles. "Okay, go get your coat and shoes on. Junior you too." They both get up and go to the mud room at the back of the house.

I got up and slipped on my Timbs. I grabbed my North Face and waited for Junior and Mya. They came back and followed me out to the BMW I bought after my accident. I strapped them both in and headed towards the hospital.

When we got there, my mom took Junior and Mya to the cafeteria. I went to see Medie. She was sweating and crying. "Medie, I need to talk to yoh alone." I say looking at her parents and brother. They get up and walk out. "What is it Quinn?" She ask. "I need a DNA test, as soon as this baby born." I say looking at her. "Why?" She ask. "Because Medie, you getting pregnant don't add up man." I say looking up from my feet. "You don't trust me do you?" She ask her tears falling faster than before. "Yes, I trust you babygirl. But you was fucking wit dude." I say. "Fine Quinn. Get out." She says looking away. "I'm not going no where." I say looking at her. She was really crying. "It's not that serious Medie, unless you know this baby ain't mine!" I snap. "Shut the fuck up talking to me!" Medie concludes.

~Medie

I stared at Quinn holding my son, looking out the window of the hospital. I shake my head and see the doctor come in. I opened the results. "Here you bastard, read it." I say throwing the paper his way. He glares at me before picking it up. "Alright. Im sorry. Fuck you so mad for?" Quinn ask coming towards me. "Give me my baby." I say. "No. You gone stop acting like that first. Shit ain't add up, and all I wanted was an answer. You acting like I committed a fucking crime." Quinn snaps. "Give me my baby." I repeat, same tone, same face. He nods, and hands me my baby boy before walking out the room. I looked down at his carmel skin, and his pretty eyes that mirrored Quinn's. I sigh, he always on that shit!

After a hour, Quinn came back with Mya and Junior. "What's his name daddy?" Mya ask. "His name is Christopher. Or Chris." I say looking at Quinn. He nods and looks down at his shoes. He starting to feel bad, good. His bitch ass deserve it.