Chapter 40

~Oh my god, last chapter yall! Quinn's first chapter is up....~

~Quinn

"Quinn slow down, where are we going?" Meina ask, she was getting nervous, and I quit frankly didn't give a fuck. "Shut the fuck up Meina." I snap. She sat back and picked up her phone. "Turn it off. They gone try and track us." Meina looks over. "Where the fuck are we going!? Why would we need to be tracked! Quinn where we going? Tell me now!" I swerved in front of a car and sped up more. I wonder how fast this Rover will go. "Quinn stop the fucking car!" I pulled over and stopped. "What the fuck you want!? What?" Meina started crying. "Stop this!? Where the hell are you taking us!?" I stared at her. "Farrrr away like my dad said...memeber? He don't want us there Meina!" I yell looking in her eyes. "Fine Quinn, just slow the car down please before you kill all three of us." I pulled back into traffic speeding, fuck her fears

I checked us in a hotel room in and Meina went to the bathroom throwing up. "Ugh, made me sick. Always doing something." Meina snaps. "Meina fuck yourself." I growl sitting on the bed mad as fuck. "Quinn what are you mad at me for!?" She yells. "Because! If you wouldn't have brought your ass around screaming and yelling about you being pregnant I wouldn't be in any of this shit Meina! I wouldn't! You just demanded that I helped!" Meina stares at me. "No one told you to rape me either Quinn." I sigh. "Stop saying that! I didn't know! I was drunk and high okay!? I didn't know what I was doing!" I yell getting in her face. "Well I yelled and told you to stop! My tears should've told you I didn't want you to fucking rape me! You took the only thing I had Quinn! I was going to give you my virginity, but I didn't want to while you were drunk out of your mind!" She yells back. "Okay well I'm sorry Meina shit! What else you want me to do!? I swear I wish I died that night!" I groan. "I don't! Why would you wanna take yourself from everybody Quinn!?" She screams. "Because all yall do is yell and cuss at me like I'm a damn dog....I'm tired of the disrespect. I'ma get my revenge. Just let that shit be known." Meina had a nervous look on her face. "Well I apologize Quinn." I just shoo her off and look down at the floor. 

The next morning when I woke up, I was at home in my bedroom, Meina was still sleep on the other side of my bed, hugging her pillow. How the fuck I get here? I stand up and walk out my room where my mom and Quentin were in the living room, she was feeding him and kissing all over his face. I go downstairs, my dad looked at me. "Why you try and run away?" He ask. "Because you obviously want me out? Right? You want me and my son out? Right?" I ask smartly, I knew it was gone make him mad. "You better watch yo muthafuckin mouth. You ain't grown Quinn." He snaps. "I must be grown to you considering you wanna put me out?" I say in the same tone as before. He stood up, and I got scared but I didn't show it. "You think you too old to get an ass whoopin' too huh? Quinn I'm not your friend, I'm your parent, better learn some respect." He says, I didn't have to look up at my dad, cause I been the same height as him since I was 13. "Fuck you Quincy." I growl, he grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. "Quincy no!" He drew back his fist and socked me in the mouth, things started getting blurry. He hit me again, and I was out. 

~LeLani

I managed to get Quincy off Quinn. "Quincy stop it! He still a child!" I yell. "Obviously not talking to me like I'm one of his fucking workers or some shit! You better get the little nigga before I murk his ass Lani! I'm trying to tell you that I've been keeping my mouth shut for these past three months, especially about this baby, now I'm getting sick of this shit. If them two muthafucka's ain't gone out this bitch by two weeks, I'ma kick em out, and make sure they stay on the streets. How about that Lani?" Quincy snaps going up the stairs. I sigh and helped Quinn up when he woke up. "Momma." He hugs me. "Quinn you were wrong. I expect you to apologize to your father about your language. Me too, because you don't speak around your parents like that. Understand?" He nods. "I'm sorry ma. For everything, especially the baby." I just nod and go back to Quentin who was laying in his chair looking confused. "I hope you grow up okay Quentin." I say before kissing his forehead. When he fell asleep, I got up and went to check on Quincy, he was on the bed with his head and his hands. I climb behind him and rub his shoulders. "Baby? You okay?" I ask. "Yea. I know I shouldn't have hit him like that, but damn, I can't let no kid disrespect me ma." I nod and kept rubbing his shoulders. I got off him and dragged him to the shower with me. After we got out, I just put on his boxers and a sports bra. Quincy laid between my legs, and I played with his hair. We started watching a movie, while I rolled a blunt. "Should you be smoking while your nursin' Lani?" He ask. "I was rolling it for you babe." He smiles. "Damn, I love you." I laugh. "Love you too." 

After a hour, Quincy was high and falling alseep, until Quinn came in. "What you want lil nigga?" Quincy ask. "I'm sorry dad. Straight up, for all the stuff I've said, and done. I'm sorry, I been real ungrateful and all I want is our bond back." Quincy smiles. "Alright, but can we talk later? Shut the door, and lock it." Quinn leaves and locks the door. "Bae.." Quincy says turning over to face me. "Quincy?" I was reading a book, like always, and I was really into it. "I miss you.." Quincy rubs his finger over my Vjay. "I have to wait 6 weeks. Sorry boo." He groans. "I hate my life...." I laugh. "Why I gotta wait?" He ask. "I have stitches Q..." I say pointing to my stomach. "Did you forget?" He nods. "I honestly did, I just want to...do some things to you." I look down at him and he was staring at me. "Well, you have to wait until my stitches disslove." He groans again. "Boy go to sleep." 

~Quincy

I woke up and Lani was asleep with her hand in her pajama pants. Nasty ass. I get up and take a shower then went downstairs with just my basketball shorts on. "Oh my god, ew." Meina says. "Stop looking then." I laugh. Meina is kind of like my daughter now, even though I'm mad at them. "That's nasty. Are you still mad with us?" I nod and go in the fridge looking for my pop, I know these nigga's ain't drank my shit. "Who drank my shit!?" I yell. "What was is? Dang yelling all loud and stuff. I'ma need you to stop daddy. " Brianna says coming inside the kitchen. "My pop!" I snap. Meina drank whatever was in her cup and tried to leave. "You drank my shit..." I snap. "I'm sorry." She smiles. "Ugh, get your ass on!" She giggles and leaves the kitchen. "Quinn!" I yell. "Dad!" He yells back. "Go to the store and get me some grape Crush since yo babymomma wanna drink my shit. Ole pregnant ass." I tell him. "Ugh alright." Meina comes out the living room. "Can you get me a jar of pickles and sour gummy worms. Ooh! And some skittles?" Quinn looks at her. "Come on, because you gone try and call me asking me for something else." Meina smiles and follows Quinn out the door. They a mess. 

Lani came downstairs with Quentin. "Lil boy." I take him from Lani. "You been sleep allllllll day." I tell Lani. "I know, I'm tired. And my stitches hurt." She says pulling a hoodie over her body. "Ma, can I go over Taylor's?" Brianna ask looking at her iPhone, that I don't think she need, but Lani insist on her having a cell phone. "Yea. Tell Lonnie to call me too." Lani says. "Okay, and Lonzell said can King come?" I shrug and so does Lani. "Lonnie outside. Bye ma, bye daddy, bye bubba." She kisses Quentin's cheek. Once they left, it was just us three because Kaiden was with her favorite uncle Smoke. "Lani you know, I am so bored. Maybe things settling down is going to make me boring?" Lani laughs. "When you settle, I got more time to do things to you." She winks. I smirk. "I know, but other than that, what else we gone do, we can't beat people up for fun anymore." She laughs. "I'll make sure we got something to do. I promise." 

"OH MY GOD! MOMMY!!!!" Brianna screams. It's 7 am and why is she back from Taylor's so soon? Lani gets up and I follow her. "No! Daddy get out!" Brianna says. "Why?" I ask. "Quincy, go." Lani says. I groan and go to the hallway. 

~LeLani

"What's wrong Brianna?" I ask. "Mommy, my period started!" I laugh a little. "Honey, why you yelling though?" I ask. "Cause my stomach hurt! It hurts bad, and what am I supposed to do?" I'm forgetting Brianna my oldest girl, she don't really know anything about a period. I sigh and help her out. 

"What's wrong with her?" Quincy ask when I come out her room. "Period." Quincy's eyes grew. "She not allowed to go no where anymore. She eligible to get pregnant, so she can't leave!" I laugh. "Quincy relax." Lani says. "Nooooo. I'm serious Lani." I sigh. "Okay Q." We went to our room.

"So is my trapping days really over?" Quincy ask me. "Yes Q, you done. We're done. It's Quinn's turn..."

~~~~~IT'S OVER YALL :) AHHHHHHHH First book on WATTPAD, COMPLETED :D~~~~