Chapter 22

~LeLani

*1 year approx.*

I look down at King who was holding his arms up to me. I pick him up. Currently, we were attending Lonnie's wedding. My brother took my lover...lmfao. I'm happy for my mooka butt. I thought he would never get married. Especially because he was always mad and mean. But I guess Lonnie made him soft.

"Come on. Let's dance babe." Quincy says. I put down King with Lonnie's mom. When the song was over, Lonnie pulled me to the side. "Don't tell Quincy I told you, but he gonna propose in a few hours." I smile super hard. "Oh my gawd!!!" I jump up and down. "Terell and I gave him permission for today. Say yes. Y'all deserve it." The smile couldn't be removed from my face.

After the speeches, and all the traditional wedding things, Quincy took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor. Terell had a mic. "So, I gave my lil bro, a chance to do what he been talking about for a long time." Terell gives Quincy. "I'm not tryna take no attention from Terell and Lonnie, but this needs to be done."

~Quincy

I kneeled in front of Lani. Her eyes began watering  and she was smiling. I heard awws, and little comments. "Lani, you know I ain't no pretty boy. No speeches and all that. But," I sigh. "LeLani, will you marry me?" Lani stared and nodded. I smile and put the rock on her finger. Most expensive ring I ever bought. Lani hugs me. Lonnie came and took the mic. "Y'all just don't know how long I been waiting for them to get married! Lord!" She so ghetto.

Lani took my hand and we went outside. She kisses me. "I love you." Lani was shedding tears  I smile  wiping her face. "I love you too ma. Stop with the tears." I reply. "It's so pretty" Lani looks at her hand. I grin and look in the door. King was standing with his face pressed against the window. Lani gets him and kisses his face. "Aye, stop kissing on that boy!" I take King and walk in the reception hall.

Quinn came up to me smiling. "Dad  my mom said I can come over! Can I?" I nod and smile. Quinn went back over to Lonnie's little cousins. Quinn stayed in that hospital a total of three months, I was so depressed. Nothing could make me happy, not even sex. Crazy right?

Lani came back in and took a seat next to Lonnie. Terell came up to me smiling. "You better do my sister right Quincy. You know I don't play." I nod. "I got you big bro."

After the reception, we took Taylor, Lonzell, Quinn, Brianna and King back to our house. While Lonnie and Terell went on their honeymoon. Better not make no babies, they got two, don't need no more. The kids were out when we got home, so Lani and I sat in the theater talking.

"Aww, Quincy I can't believe you proposed...!" I smile at her. She kisses me and lays on my chest. "No breaking up. No more if that childish ass shit. It's getting old." I say looking at Lani. "I know. I'm glad we stopped." I was enjoying our quiet time, until King began crying, which caused Lonzell to scream. "Oh my fucking bob!" Lani says standing up. I laugh and look down at my phone.

We got problems...

I groan and stand up. "Lei! Im going to the trap real quick." I say. "Ok, be careful babe." Lani says. I go to the trap, to see all these police. Dice was getting put in the Patty wagon. I sigh and see Smoke and OG get put in too. A knock on the glass scared me. I see a cop. I start my car. "What?" I roll down the window. "Please get out the car sir."

FUCK

~LeLani

Quincy never came back, I called his phone over fifty times, like where is he at!? I sigh and just got up out of the bed. It's 6:30, and I have to feed all five kids, and get them to school. Lord have mercy!

After a whole hour and a half, I got them all to school on time, except Lonzell and King.

We went to the mall. "Come here King,stay right here." I was looking through sunglasses. Lonzell was on my hip since he couldn't walk yet. "Ma  eat." King pulls on my shirt. "Okay hun bun." I grabbed some Ray Bans and paid. I took King to Auntie Annies. Lonzell just ate the crust to my pizza. A man came up to me. "You have beautiful children." I gave him a look. "Thank you." I respond. "You single?" I look at him and scratch my face with my left hand purposely. "Oh  you married?" I smile. "Oh, well, I'm Marcellus. Whats your name?" I laugh a little. "LeLani. Marcellus, your Quincy's cousin..." I say. "You know Quincy?" I nod. "Oh wait, Lani? Wassup B?" I giggle. "Nothing Cellus." He sits down. "Y'all got two more kids?" I shake my head. "This my nephew." I say pointing to Lonzell. "Oh, damn. Where Q?" I look at my hand. "I don't know."

"What you mean?" Cellus ask. "He ain't came home. He said he was going to the trap last night, and didn't come back."  Cellus looks at me. "The trap got raided. He might be in jail Lani." Marcellus never fails to fuck up my day.