Chapter 1

~Quincy

I wake up early to my phone vibrating. I grab it off the dresser. "Hello?" I sit up, damn near waking LeLani. I don't wanna do that shit. Her lil pip squeak ass will cuss me out. "Q, man, we got problems!" I groan. It's Smoke. "What's going on Smoke?" I ask. "The warehouse been ran through. A lot of shit is missing." Smoke reports. "Y'all there now?" I ask. "Yea. You bout to be here?" He ask. "Yeah man. One." I hang up. I get out the bed quietly. I try not to wake Lani. I slip on my Timberlands and grab my keys to my car. I head out. I start the car and speed to the warehouse. When I got there, everybody was tryin' to clean up. "How's inventory?" I ask Smoke. Smoke is like the head nigga when I'm not around. "Not as low as I thought. All we really gotta do is order some more. But, after we clean up, we'll be back in business." I nod. "Lemme get back home before Lani be tryin' to beat my ass when I get there." Smoke laughs. "You still with lil ma huh?" He ask. "Yeah man. Surprising right? She good at holding a nigga down." I shrug. "Wow. I need that." Smoke shakes his head. "What happened to that one chick? Natalia?" I ask. "Man, she don't fuck with thugs." I laugh. "Bitch crazy, talking about she pregnant. I almost backhanded her ass." Smoke shakes his head. "Damn. But I'll be back in a few."

When I got home, Lani was up. When I walked in the door, she was standing there with her arms crossed. "Hey baby." I smile. "Fuck you been Quincy?" She ask. "Warehouse got broke into. I had to go check on stuff there." She laughs. "You must think I'm stupid." I laugh. "LeLani don't start this bullshit with me." I walk upstairs to our bedroom. "Whatever. Ole bitch made ass." She mumbles. "Shut up Lani." I go into the bathroom for a shower.

~LeLani

I believe Q. But I just wanted to see if he would lie. When he got in the shower, I got in with him. "Q." He looks at me. I kiss his lips and put my hands on his abs. He puts me against the shower wall. I knew what Quincy wanted, and he knew that whenever he wanted it, he could have it. And he took every chance he got. "Quincy..." I moan. He just smirks at me. Yeah, it's going down.

I get out the shower and dry off. I got dressed. I put on camouflage pants, a black tank that stopped above my belly button,a jean jacket, and Timberlands. I put on my nerd glasses. I curled my hair and let it fall down my back. My shirt displayed my 'Quincy' tattoo perfectly around my side. "I see you bae." Quincy says hugging my waist. Since we were in a mirror, I took a picture. I posted it on Ig.

QsGuttaChick_: Words can't explain my love. 😍💯 @QuincyBaseGod

Quincy and I ended up at the mall. "Quincy, come here." I say looking in the window. "Puppy." I smile. "You want one don't you?" I nod and give him puppy dog eyes. "Come on brat." He takes my hand and leads me in the pet store. I went and picked up the little yorkie. "How much?" When Quincy heard the price, he looked at me. "You owe me so many rounds." I giggle. He pulled out his black card. Quincy was forced to spoil me today. "Anything else baby?" He ask. "Victoria Secrets. You need to help me pick out a couple things." He smiles. I put the puppy in his arms. I went and tried on a panty and bra set. It was black and red, Q's favorite colors. "How it look?" I ask. He covers his croch. "Uh, damn. Look good bae. Please hurry up and get me out this store. Look." He moves his hands, I notice he was hard as fuck. I giggle. "Okay." I change back into my clothes and pay for my jogging suit and underclothes.

Q had me drive. I had the puppy asleep on my lap the entire time. Quincy was texting and damn near sleep. We had a long ass ride home. We were three hours away. "Bae, I gotta piss." He tells me. I give him a look like 'Really?' "You do that shit to me all the time so pull over." I roll my eyes and get off the expressway. I put Marble on Q's seat. Q came back. "Get ya damn dog Lani." I smile. "Love you too baby." I put Marble back on my lap and head home.

"I'm so tired. Come here." Q says laying in the bed. I look at him and roll my eyes picking up Marble and climbing in bed. "Alright Lani, the dog ain't sleepin' in the bed." Q says. "No shit." I had a bit of an attitude. "What yo problem is?" His southern accent came out. "Nothing Q." I put Marble in her little bed in the corner of the bedroom. I was about to walk out. "Nah, bring ya ass back here. I wasn't finished talking to you LeLani." I roll my eyes and turn around. "Come here." I don't know why I always obey what the hell Quincy says. "What?" I ask. He sits against the headboard. "Why you got an attitude?" He ask. "Why you askin' me questions? I'm grown as fuck." I say crossing my arms. "You 19. You better chill the fuck out talking to me like you crazy." I roll my eyes. "Nigga, you 22, acting like you so much older than me." I reply smartly. "Look, Lani I don't see why you got an attitude. I did everything YOU wanted today. Spoiled yo bratty ass. And you still got an attitude. For what?" He ask. "1. I'm not a fucking brat Quincy. 2. I can have an attitude if I want to. I swear you be acting like you my daddy." I say. Quincy stands towering over me. "You gone keep on talking to me like you fucking crazy! Lani you my baby, but I will fuck you up!" He yells in my face. I look down and start to walk away. He grabs my waist. "I love you. Know that shit." He kisses me and lets me go.