Chapter 45

~Quinn

I woke up early, Ro left back to her moms house, and signed Mya to me. Permanently. Im happy, Ro out my life, now it's just me and ma babygirl.  I laid in bed just staring at the ceiling for a long time before hearing Mya wake up through the baby monitor. She wasn't crying, so I didn't get up. I looked through my Instagram and seen Ro posting pictures with some nigga. I laughed, damn. She already got a new nigga can't forget she a thot? I aint looking for females, all they do is start shit then think it's cool. I don't have time. Finally Mya got mad and started crying, she becoming spoiled, it's all my moms fault. All she do is hold her and Quentin all day. They gone be bad as hell.

I get up and go to her room. She stopped crying when she seen me. "You a crybaby Mya." I went to her closet, grabbing her Retro Jordan's out the box, some white Levi's and a blue Polo Tshirt. "No dresses today Mya." I pick her up and changed her, washed her face and dressed her. Today, I wasn't playing no games, so I brushed her hair into a little ponytail ontop, and let her back be out. My mom taught me how to do it. "Man, Im turning into a punk." I mumble to myself. I finished with Mya and laid her in bed with a bottle, Mya's fat self already know how to hold it.

I got dressed in nothing special and grabbed my keys, and Mya of course. "We gotta take Aunt Bri to the mall Mya!" She smiled at me and turned her stare somewhere else. I locked the door to the apartment, and made my way to my dads. I pulled up, honked the horn, and did not get out. Im not on good terms with anybody in this house except my ma and Brianna. "Bye Daddy Bye Ma!" Brianna yells coming out to my car. She got in and looked back at Mya. "Hi auntie babygirl! Why you looking mad Quinn?" I sigh. "Feeling some way Brianna." I tell her driving down my parents street. "What happened? Tell your baby sis!" I sit back in my seat. "Lonely Bri. Even yo lil ahh got  relationship." Bri smirks. "I thought you didn't want no female action." I smirk. "I do but I don't." Bri groans. "Do you or do you not muhfucka?" I look at Bri. "I do." I smirk. "I got you."

When we got to the mall, I went to the jewelry store while Brianna had Mya. "Can I help you?" I hear a feminine voice. I was looking at bracelets for Brianna's birthday, and for Mya bear. I look up and seen one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I smile. "Uh can I get that tennis bracelet and that bangle for the babies?" She laughs. "You paying with ya moms money?" I make a face. "Shawty you trippin'. I got my own." She smirks and gets the stuff for me. "155.42" I reached into my pocket and pulled out a hundred, fifty and two fives. I don't carry change. "Here." She eyes my stack. I look up. "What?" I ask. "Oh nothing." I smirk. "So wassup? When ya break? I wanna talk to you." She smiles and Brianna walks in. "Ooh! What you buy me?" I look at Brianna. "Babymom?" She ask. "My sister." I say looking back at her. "It's your birthday present." I say snatching the bag from her hand. She walks out. "My break is now." I leaned on the counter. "What's your name ma?" I ask. "Medie." She answers. "That's different." She blushes. "Yours?" Medie ask me. "Quinn." I answer. "Just Quinn? Sounds like a nickname?" I look at the case. "Just Quinn lil ma." I say. "That's cute." She says watching me. "What was with that comment earlier?" I ask. "Huh?" She ask making this cute confused face. Damn I sound like a punk.

"Yo comment bout my momma." I say looking at her. "Cause these niggas come in here using their moms money." She says, "then they try to hit on me. No bye." I laugh a little. She comes from behind the desk and I see she a little short girl. She not short but to me, she a midget. "Yo little ass." She smirks. "Yo big ass. Now." I smile and we walked to the food court.

We talked her whole break, and she said we should meet up again, gave me her digits, a hug and went back to her job. I smiled and made my way out the mall, with Medie on my mind.