Chapter 4

~LeLani

"Happy birthday baby." Quincy wakes me. I smile. He kisses my lips and gives me a three boxes. I open the first, containing a diamond ring, the second on, iPhone 5s, I been dying for that damn phone. Lastly, new J's. "Thanks baby." I peck his lips. "Anything for baby girl." I look at him. He kisses me again. "Come on. Get dressed. Party later. We need to hit the mall." Quincy says getting off the bed. "Baby, I'm hungry." I tell him. "If you hurry up, we can go to eat first." I smile and go to take a shower. When I finished dressing, I went downstairs. Quincy was playing with Marble. Knockin' her over and shit. She got mad and started barking at him. "Say stop it daddy!" I pick her up and kiss her ear. She licks my cheek. "Ready to go?" He ask. "Yep. Picture first." I say. I took a pic of me, Quincy, Marble and Bullet. Bullet is Quincy's put bull. I post it on Ig.

QsGuttaChick: This is my family. No kids no worries! Happy Birthday to me!

I pet Bullet and put Marble down. "No tearing up curtains." I look at them both. Bullet licks Marble, she moves away. I smirk. They're really like brother and sister sometimes. When we left, Quincy kept checking his phone. "Off the phone while driving Q!" I say. "Well damn sorry mom!" Quincy smiles. I take his phone off his lap. I checked his messages just like he does me all the time. I go to his Facebook and make a status.

Quincy Jones : This is R.O.D.! His Main, Lani. His lil shit shakin'. Bye Fb!

I give him his phone back and put the seat back. "Baby, I need a car don't you think?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm tired of you driving my shit." Q says looking at me. "You should get me one." I look at him. "Uh..." He starts. "Pretty please daddy?" I give him puppy eyes. "I'll think about it." He stays paying attention to the road. "McDonalds!" I yell. "Nigga, hush." He puts his hand over my mouth. I lick his palm. "Ew, nigga." He wipes it on my face. I punch him in the shoulder. We stopped by McDonalds, I seen the cashier keep eyeing the Rolex on my arm. "Yes it's real bitch damn." I roll my eyes. When the food finally got to me, I headed out. Quincy was on the phone. "All I know is that if anything happen tonight, that fuck something up for her, it's everyone's ass!" He says before hanging up. "Well, here's your food bae. You ok?" I ask. "Yeah."He answers.

After the mall, we headed home. Got dressed and headed to my party. When we got there, it was packed. "Lani!" Lonnie runs to me with her pregnant ass. Eight months now. Bout ready to burst. She hugs me. "Turn up?" I smile. "Turn up!" I say getting excited. Two hours into the party, Quincy was kinda drunk. I wasn't anywhere near it. Because I'm not legal to drink, and someone has to get the Benz home safely. I found Quincy when all the twerk songs came on. "Aye!!" He says holding my waist. I smirk and panoramic on him. He started grinding with me. Quincy took my hands and held 'em above my head. It was too fun. "Everyone remember to wish LeLani, a big ass happy birthday! Buy her plenty of shots!" I smile. "Happy birthday!" Everyone said at the same time. "Thanks." I say giggling. "Come on baby. Time to go home. " Quincy kisses my neck. I was so ready to fuck it doesn't make sense.

~Quincy

"Ahh! Quincy fuck!" Lani moans. I smirk and go deep inside her. Coming completely out going deep again. "Quincyyy."

The next morning, I woke up, and immediately, I had to throw up. All the liquor from last night messed up my stomach. "You okay Quincy?" Lani's little voice ask. "Yeah baby." I respond. "Ginger Ale?" She ask. "Please ma?" I hear her walk away from the door. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put a towel around my waist and walk out the bathroom. "Here Q." I take the pop and kiss her cheek. She got dressed then sat on the bed. "Why you so quiet Lani?" I ask. "Quincy, did you use protection?" She ask. I swear. "Fuck!" Lani looks nervous. "Look baby, everything will be ok." I assures. "But..." She starts. "No." I cut her off. "You ready to search for a car?" I ask. "Yea."

Lani was quiet all day. She was really nervous about being pregnant. I know she'll be okay though. For sure. I hope and pray she don't end up pregnant.