Chapter 36

~LeLani J.

"Quincy come on let's go shopping!" I say. "Ugh." Q gets up. "I mean it's not for me. It's for the kids school stuff Quincy." He looks at me. "I still don't want to go." I sigh. "You going mff."

When we got to the mall, I was holding Kaiden while Q was helping King try on some shoes. When I heard a camera shutter. I look to see Q took a picture. He posted it on instagram and it said: "2/6 of my family ❤" (Pic in MM)

I continued to play with Kaiden until she fell asleep on my chest. When she was I just played with her curly ponytails. "Are we done?" I shake my head. "Dad you gone forget me?" Quinn ask. "Nigga..." Q was bout to go in until Quinn interupted. "Just playing. Dont get ya grandpa panties in a not." Quinn smiles. "I ain't nobody's grandad. You know that lil boy aint mine." Quinn smirks. "Mhm."

Brianna got the rest of her clothes and Quincy went to the Gucci store. "What you need outta here Q? You got everything." I sigh. "How you know I'm getting something for me?" I sigh. "Whatever. I'ma take Kaiden to the car. She got a fever." I tell Q. "Alright." Kaiden went to sleep on Quinn's body. "Quinn make sure if she start sweating to take off that jacket." He nods. I felt bad for my Kaidy bug. She always sick during the late summer.

"Alright Im ready." Q gets in the driver seat and gives me a wrapped gift. I smile. "Don't open it until two weeks before you walk down the isle okay?" I nod confused. When we got home, I had to swing by the venue to see how things were going. The wedding needs to be perfect, after all the shit I been through. Lonnie came with me. "What room?" She ask. "King's Reception." I answer making a left down the hallway. "You look really good Lani. Glowing." Lonnie smiles. I blush. "Thank you Lonnie." When we got to the room, I was almost in tears. "It's beautiful!" I exclaim. "LeLani child. Kisses." My wedding planner Julio says kissing my cheeks. "So how do you like it? Nice huh?" I nod. "I love above the dance floor. It's really cute." I compliment.

After checking up on some other last minute stuff, it was official. I'm getting married next week. To my supposed true love. He is, he is my everything. My sun ,my moon ,my star, my wind. "Have you talked to your mom yet Lani?" Lonnie ask me starting up her car. "Nope. She not coming. So since neither of them are coming, Terrell is walking me down the isle.With my granny" I answer. "He should and your granny . I mean considering they did basically raise yall." I nod, then sigh. "Im glad my babies got their dad." I say. "I agree." Lonnie smiles.

When we got to my house Quincy was outside with Quinn talking. I noticed Quinn had a gun in his hand. I shake my head. "Alright Lonnie. I'll see you later." I get out her truck and go up the steps to the porch. "Uh? Quinn?" I ask. "This mines ma." I sigh. "Your seriously taking over?" I ask. "Been dreaming of it since I was 13. So yes, I am." I sigh. I go into the house.

~Quincy

"Whats wrong with her?" Quinn ask. "She scared Quinn. What else?" I respond looking down at my phone. "Why? I mean, I know she wasn't scared like this for you." Quinn says. "She was terrified. Lani text me every ten minutes when I was selling and not just over everything. Asking me if I was okay like yes. Go to sleep." I tell Quinn. "Im'a go talk to her." He stands and puts his gun on his waist. "Mama!" I hear him yell. I sit and look at the kids in the yard. I'm bout to give up my trapping life to ny son. I'm starting to regret telling him he could do it, because I don't want him to get hurt. As many times as I've been shot at or actually shot, I never want Quinn to feel. Been kidnapped and everything. At the same time, I want him to follow what he wants.

~LeLani

I grab my keys and Kaiden. "Quincy I'm going to see my granny." I say taking King's hand. "Okay. I'm coming. Bri you coming?" Bri shakes her head. "I'm staying with Quinn." We left. "I miss Mama forreal." Quincy says. I smile. "Yeah. I do too."

When we got to the apartments, I knock. "Who is it?" I hear my granny ask. "Babygirl granny!" I yell. "Lei!" She opens the door and hugs me. "Quincy!" She hugs me. "Hi Kaidy bug. Hi King." She kisses the kids and invites us in. "Granny who you cooking for?" Quincy ask. I walk in seeing my father in the chair. I sigh and look up at Quincy. "Hey babygirl." He says trying to hug me, Quincy steps in front of me. "Nah bro." Quincy says. "Move Q." I shake my head. "Granny I can't. Please tell him to leave." Granny looks at him. "Darryl. Come back later honey." He nods and leaves.

"LeLani you okay babygirl?" I shake my head and sit down. "You hungry?" I sigh and put my head in my hands. "Whats wrong Lei baby?" She ask. "Mama, that man just hates me. He hates me. He don't even wanna give me away at my wedding." I cry. Quincy rubs my shoulders. "Im givng you away Lei! I raised you dammit. That nigga left. So I love you babygirl, and that's all that matters." She says. "I love you too granny." I say.

"Granny can we get some food though? Lani ain't feeding me right." Granny laughs. "What? Lani know how to feed a man." I laugh. "Quincy better stop that lying! Lying ass nigga." Granny says. I look at her. Then giggle. "Mhm. Tell him granny!" She fixed Q a plate and we sat in her livinf room. "So I got some questions before yall get married." Granny starts. "Q are you still in the streets?" I sigh. "Nah granny. My son gone take over." She nods. "What about babies? Anymore great grandbabies?" I smile and take Q's hand. "I gotta tell you something." He smiles. "Wassup?" He ask. "So, hopefully I don't grow in a week. But Im pregnant. Baby number what, 7?" I say being sarcastic. "Dang." He kisses my lips. "Awwwwww!!!" Granny says. I smile and look at her. "LeLani all these damn kids. Lord. I don't know what yall gone do! Alllll these kids! Don't send they asses over here. Uhn uhn!" She says. "They coming over tomorrow night." I joke. "Don't get fucked up Lani. You aint grown." She says in a serious face. "And keep yo legs closed after this one okay? I don't even see how you have time to bust it open. Like you got 4 kids living in your house yet you can just do the do like it aint nothing. How that work Lani like seriously? I couldn't find no time wit yo daddy big head ass! Nigga cried all night, so I couldn't get dicked down." I stare at granny. This old lady too much. She just say anything that come to mind. "Granny oh my god..." I say. "Girl you don't use God's name like that in this house. You know better than that. Don't do God." She says. I laugh a bit.

"And when yall leaving? My boo finna come over." I look at her. "Granny." I make a nasty face. "Girl I'm 64, not 300. Now gone now. I'ma come to your final fitting tomorrow okay?" I nod. "Bye honey. Bye Q, Kaidy Bug and King. Bye little baby" She touches my little tummy.

When we got home, Quinn was downstairs shooting. "Daddy Quinn!"