Chapter 11

~Quincy

I was sitting on the couch, Lani and Stink on my arm. I look at my mom. "So, Clinton and I are getting married again." I look at my ma like the crazy. This the same nigga that raped her, beat her ass and cheated on her. Yet she taking her stupid ass back. I roll my eyes. Lani elbows me in the ribs. "Ow muthafucka!" I snap. My fam congratulated her, even Lani's big headed ass. "No congrats son?" I look at my dad. "Bitch, fuck you." I say laughing and looking at my phone. I had Stink on my stomach, so I wasn't gone do no foolery around my daughter. "You gotta forgive me one of these days." I look at him. "I don't gotta do a got damn thing. You can't make me do shit. I watched you rape my mom. Im supposed to forgive you? Haha, you should be a comedian!" I say sarcastically.

~LeLani

~1 year

I stare at Quincy. He was asleep. Lord knows my love for this man here. He's my provider, my protector, and my husband. I never want that shit to change. "Damn Lani. Just staring at a nigga." I smile. "Im sorry baby. Wanna take me to get these train tracks off my teeth?" I ask. Yes, I have bottom braces. "Sure baby. Lemme take a shower. Good morning Stink." Stink smacks his face and sits up. I giggle. "Aight, remember that when you want my cookies lil nigga." Quincy gets up and goes in the bathroom. I shake my head. "Stink what are you doing?" She picks up my phone and starts trying to unlock it. Stink is eleven months. My lil mama be getting around too!

Quincy was holding Stink on his lap standing her up. She was about to fall, and I almost had a fucking heart attack. "Quincy!" I take Stink and put her on my lap. "Damn baby chill." Quincy smiles. "No, she could've fallen an busted her damn head open." I say sitting her on my lap. "Yeah whatever." Quincy says. Stink started messing with my earrings. "What are you doing mama?" I ask. She started making noises like she was talking to me. "Is that right?" I ask kissing her cheeks. Stink and Quincy started playing around. Quincy been tryna toughen up Stink. He always messing with her. Sometimes she be just hitting him in the face or kick him. "Leave her alone Quincy. She gone get enough of yo shit." I tell him. "Say shut up mama." Stink looks at him and kicks him. She had on Grape's today. They hard too. "Ow fuck Brianna!" He moans. She starts laughing. I shake my head hearing my name get called. I walk to the back with Stink. "Aw, whose this little cutie?" My orthodontist ask. "This my daughter Brianna. Say hi Bri." I say. Brianna looks at me and lays her head on my chest. She must be getting tired.

"Your teeth are perfect." He takes off the last bracket. I look in the mirror. "Yes." I smile. Quincy was sitting in the corner holding a sleeping Brianna.

When we got home, Quincy left. "Where you going?" I ask him. "Trap." I roll my eyes and get Brianna out the car. I also get Quinn. "You mad at me man?" Quincy ask. I slam the door to the Mercedes and walk in my house. Ain't nobody got time. I put Stink in her bedroom and went to sleep. When I woke up, it was loud downstairs. I go downstairs. Quincy and his gang was here. They was smoking, Dice had Stink standing on his lap. I take Stink and put her on my hip. "Why y'all smoking around her?" I look at all of em. "Sorry boss lady." Jay apologizes. I nod and take Stink in the kitchen. I put her in her high chair. Quincy comes in the kitchen. "You still mad at me?" He ask. I ignore him and give Stink some little cereal puffs. I put them away and get stuff out to cook dinner. "You ain't gone answer me?" He got close. I push him and look at him crossing my arms. "Answer me." He says. I just stare at his green eyes. "Im waiting." Quincy tells me. I shake my head and try to get past him. "Move." I say trying to move. "Answer me dammit!" He yells. "Bitch! Get the fuck out my face! Move!" Stink jumped and started crying. Dice came in the kitchen and picked her up. He looks at us. "What's going on?" He ask. Jay and Smoke grabbed Quincy and made him go out to the back. "He all in my face yelling! His stank ass breath!" I say making sure he heard me. He came back and got in my face. Dice took Stink out. "Bitch, fuck you. Ole no good ass. All you do is sit at fucking home! You need a damn job!" Quincy yells. "Bitch, you act like I can't survive without you Quincy! Damn get yo shit together Q!" I scream. "I'm so tired of yo shit! I swear to god!" He yells. "Fuck you Quincy? Okay? Okay." I leave the room. No time.