Chapter 32

~LeLani J.

"Who you here for?" The cop ask looking at me. "I'm here to bail out my husband. If you don't mind." I have an attitude today. I don't feel like being bothered with nobody, I'm irritated as fuck. "Name?" He ask. "Quincy Jones." He types it in and ask for $4k. I sigh and reach into my purse taking out my bank card. "Now get my husband from behind those bars." When Q came out, he kissed me and took my keys. I went to the car and sat in the passenger annoyed out my mind. "What made you change your mind?" He ask. "Quincy drive the mff car and take me home." Quincy laughs at me and heads home.

When I got there I decided to be a crybaby and sit in the bed crying. Quincy came upstairs and tackled me giving me kisses everywhere. "Quincy stop it!" I cry. "Shhhh." He says kissing my ear. "Quincy I swear." I snap. "What you gone do babymomma?" Since his arm was tight around my neck, so I sink my teeth into his forearm. "You gone bite me Lani? Not good enough! Kaiden bite me everyday." Quincy bit my neck. "Ah." I moan. "Mhm." He kisses the spot he bit me, and moves his hand to my kitten. "Boy..." I warn. He laughs. I pinch his nipple. "Ow! Nigga!" He yells. I giggle. He bites my earlobe. "Quincy I'm finna punch you." I warn. "How?" He had both my hands. I whine. "Let me gooooo!"

Quincy and I ended up having sex. It was awesommeee. We laid in the bed staring up at the ceiling, Q was smoking a blunt. I smile and lookover to him. "I luh you baby." I say Quincy pulls me next to him. "Ion see why? But I love you." I look up at Q. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask. "Cause I fuck up." I laugh a little. "You took me out the hood. You made me your girl. That's all that matters." He smirks.

After laying in bed for hours, I had to get the kids ready for bed and fed. I went to stand my legs got weak. I heard Quincy burst out laughing. "That's not funny Q. My legs hurt." I whine. He pulls me in bed. "Quinnn!!!" He yells. Quinn comes upstairs and opens the door. "They already sleep and fed. Kaiden up but I got her. " I smile. "Alright. Thank you love." I say. "No problem mom." Quinn shuts the door and walks off. "You did a good job raising him." Q tells me. "Some what" I answer. I laid on Q's chest listening to his heart beating. Since I could hear it, I decided to ask him a question. "Did you really rape that girl?" He looks down at me. And his heart beat stayed the same. "Nah. She told me she was 25." He answers. I nod and look up to kiss his chin. "Can you promise me something?" I ask. "What is it?" He ask. "Promise you'll never cheat again." His heart beat sped up. "I promise." Then it calmed down. "Swear??" He smiles. "Swear baby momma." He kisses my lips and gets up. "Come on. Let's take a shower." I smile and jump on Q's back. "Yay!" He laughs.

~Quincy

I'm back, a little tired but Im back. I had to fight my ass off in jail, thought I was a pretty boy because I got good looks. Nah B, I'ma a real rough nigga. Don't take no shit.

When Lani got out the shower, she went to sleep. Her stomach was hurting. I go to the kitchen and made myself food. Quinn came downstairs with Kaiden on his arm. She was awake and looking around. "Hi daddy girl." I take Kaiden. "Hey baby" I kiss her cheeks and forehead. She started babbling and laughing. Quinn made her a bottle. "You gone put her to sleep?" I ask. He nods and I put Kaiden in his arms. "Thanks Quinn." He just nods and leaves.

I think Quinn got an attitude with me. I don't care though, Quinn my son and all but I don't care when he be mad. He always mad at me about "hurting" Lani. I know that's his mom but that ain't yo birth mom so stop.

I decided to go check up on the trap before I went to sleep. But my phone started ringing. Lani. "Wassup baby?" I answer. "Quincy come take me to the hospital." She whines. "What's wrong bae?" I ask. I make a U turn and head back to the house. "My stomach really hurts." I sigh. "Alright baby."

I hung up and sped to the house. When I got there, Lani was outside. The ride was silent.

~LeLani

Turns out Q's big dick ass ruptured my cervix like wtf? He actually laughed when he found out. Like it was funny or something? I was kindof mad but got over it. He can't help it, but damn.

~~~~~~

Dont yell at me. Ik Im late. Lol yall hear about August Alsina rupturing ole girl cervix? That was crazy asf