Chapter 20

~LeLani

"Uh, Jerell, not yet." I say pushing him off me. Not hard, but moving him away. He sighs, putting on his shirt. Jerell grabbed his keys and left. He's so forward. All he's been wanting was to get in my pants, if I tell the nigga no, he get mad.

Anyways, I just undressed and showered. When I finished, I got dressed to go pick up King, Kyree and Brianna from school. When I picked them up, Kyree was hugging Brianna. They came to the car. "What's wrong B?" I ask. "Some boy pushed her down. I beat him up for her." Kyree smiles big. I shake my head. Brianna didn't talk much for the rest of the day. I picked up King and went home.

I walked in the house, and Jerell was laying on the couch. He was mad but oh fucking well. I cooked dinner, and fed everyone. Jerell bathed the kids, while I spent time with my little man. His eyes, still hadn't went from Grey to brown. I don't think they will.

While I was watching Real Housewives of Atlanta, my phone rang. Private? I answer. "Helllooo?" I say into the phone. "Hey babygirl." Quincy. I hung up and threw the phone across the room. I continued to watch tv, until Jerell came in. "Lani." I look at him. "What Jerell?" I ask. "You mad?" He ask. I shake my head and look at my hands. Jerell sighs and  sits next to me.

Soon as he sat down, I got up, and went to get ready for bed. I got work in the am, I don't feel like hearing nobody's mouth.

~Quincy

Lani hung up on me. I sigh. I got up from my desk, and booked my trip to South Cali. I gotta get my girl back.

*2 Weeks*

I look at the flights change on the screen. I walk to the plane, taking my seat in first class. Bet her new nigga can't afford this. I laugh and look down at my iphone. I put on my beats and let sleep take me over.

I woke up hot. I walked out the airport, grabbed a rental, removed my shirt and headed to the address. I pulled up to a house bigger than mine. It had a Bentley, Rover, Benz, and a Rolls Royce. I raise my eyebrows. What is this nigga? A professional thug? I got out, and knocked on the door. A nigga dressed in a suit answered. "Can I help you?" He ask. I stare. "Where LeLani?" I ask. "Who asking?" He looked mad when I said LeLani, this must be her boyfriend. "Q." I say. "You aint possed to be here bruh. You gotta go." He's urban? He showed he had a gun in his pants. "Let Lani know i wanna see my kids." He shut the door and locked it.

I headed to the hospital where Lani worked. I seen her sitting outside, must be her break. "Lani G!" Her head shot up. "Quincy what you want?" She ask. I seen something shine on her hand. "You engaged?" She smiles. "No. Not yet." I look at my J's. She had Gucci shoes on her feet. "He must be treating you right." I say. She nods. "SO you went to my house? And asked to see your kids?" She ask crossing her legs. "Yeah Lani. I miss them." I say honestly. "Too bad baby boy."

I seen ole dude come towards Lani. Kisses her in my face, and walked into the building. "Damn. Just like that?" I ask. "Yeah, I love him." Lani smiles. "Damn Lani." I look at my feet. "Break's over." She looks at her shiny wrist, which had a Rolex around it. "Good luck catching up." She kisses my neck where her name is, and walked into the hospital.

I went to a hotel, and laid out on the bed. She over me. Don't want me back. Im going to have to get over Lani. Ugh. Man.

The next morning, I went to book my flight home, being in Cali got me fucked up. Her ex better. -.-

~LeLani

"Wow" Lonnie says after I tell her everything. "Girl yes! Like bye Q!" He laughs. "Let me call you later though. I gotta get home." I say leaving the hospital building. "Okay, stay safe love." I hang up.

"LeLani! Mrs. Roberts! You forgot this." My co worker Tiffany hands me my badge. "Thanks. Bye TIff." I head to the car with my loves inside. "Hey mom." Bri says. "Hi Le." Kyree says. I wave at them both then kiss Jerell. "Where to?" He ask. "Applebee's? I don't want to cook tonight." He smiles. "Great."

After dinner we went to the pier. "So Lani?" I look over at Jerell. "When you gone get that, removed?" He was talking about my tattoo with Quincy's name. "Next weekend." I respond. "Good." I roll my eyes playfully.

I turned around towards the water. "Jerell, you ever think about marriage?" I ask. "A lot. Wondering when it will happen to me." I smile. I know I just met Jerell and I can imagine being with him for the rest of my life. Honestly. I see Jerell's semi white teeth from the corner of my eye. I blush uncontrollably. Ugh, this man!

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~

Sooo, it's short.

Do you think that Q deserves a place in Lani's life?

Should Lani go back and continue to be a thug's girl?