Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty Three - The End

~~~~~~Tammie's Dream~~~~~

Flash backs of me and Taemin ran through my head.

"Yoona!" He said, and ran over to me, hugging me.

"Taemin!" I hugged him back, and there was another loud thunder.

I tensed up, and so did Taemin. I clenched my eyes shut again, trying not to cry, again. Taemin held me really close and tight.

"Taemin. I don't know where you found this girl, but don't let her go." Sunny pinched my cheeks then skipped away.

"And you are just as cute as Taemin says you are."

"He says I'm cute?"

"Cute is just an understatement for what Taemin says about you."

"Yoona, I love you. No matter what, I always will. Nothing will ever be able to change how much I do."

"Yoona, I-I want to tell you something. I-I really love you. A lot. And I want to be here for you. I promise to always be here when you need it, and I wanted to give you this, um, promise ring, because, I-I love you. A lot." He pulled a pink diamond ring shaped in a flower.

I gasped.

"Ta-Taemin. You got me a promise ring?" He nodded.

"And it's pink?"

"Yeah. I know it's your favorite color. I'm sorry it's not that good. I tried to find one as pretty as you, but I couldn't.

"No, I, I love it Taemin." He grabbed my hand and put it on my finger.

"I love you, Yoona." I felt myself blush.

"I love you too, Taemin." He smiled, and kissed me really soft.

"GUYYYYYSSS! We have someone over! STOP ITTTT!" He yelled.

"Eh, she'll get used to it eventually. Besides, this will be you guys in hell knows how long." ____ said, laughing and sitting back up.

"Oh gross, noona!" Taemin said, smiling slightly. He knew it was true.

I laughed a little and Taemin kissed my cheek.

"Why don't you ever kiss Tammie in front of us?" Key asked.

"Because it's weird." He answered.

"Kiss her!" ____ ordered.

He sighed, turned around, put his fingers under my chin, pulled me up to him, and kissed me.

I walked over to him and sat in his lap.

"Me with other guys is something you will never have to worry about as long as we are together. I promise. You know why?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Why?"

"Because. I love you. A lot. And you love me. And that is something I wouldn't change for the world." I said. He smiled really big.

"Me too."

"Its necklaces." He lifted out two necklaces, each shaped as half of a heart, and held them together, and read what it said outloud.

"Taemin and Tammie Together Forever".

When I woke up, Jonghyun was still asleep. I put my hand on his face and he woke up.

"Princess." He pulled me to him and kissed me. I opened my mouth a little and he slid his tongue into my mouth and slid it over mine a few times. I pulled back and got up.

"I-I need to get ready." He sniffled and I walked into the bathroom.

I got ready and walked to the living room.

Everyone was in there, taking my suitcases to the car.

"W-where's Taemin?"

"His room." ____ answered. I sighed and walked to his room.

I knocked on the door. When there was no answer, I walked in.

He was in the corner with scissors.

"T-Taemin. S-stop." I said. He looked up and dropped them. I looked at his wrists and they were bleeding like crazy.

"Taemin!" I ran over to him and grabbed his wrists. He flinched and started crying.

"Y-yoona. I-it hurts." He whipsered.

"Taemin what is this? You're still doing this? Do you WANT to die?" He nodded his head. I felt a tear run down my face. He got up and went into the bathroom. He came back out with a bandage on it. He went and laid down on his bed.

"T-taemin. Are you coming to the airport?" He shook his head. "Please?" He shook his head again. I sighed and walked out.

When we got to the air port, all of the guys and _____ were all helping me carry my bags.

We got to the gate and I put my things down and turned to Minho.

"Minho Oppa."

"Tammie. Y-your not really leaving? Are you?" I nodded and a tear ran down his cheek and he hugged me.

"I'll miss you so much."

"I-I know. I'll miss you too Minho." He kissed my cheek and pulled back. I turned to Onew.

"You know, I'll never be able to forget you little girl. Taemin didn't tell me to tell you, but if he was here, he would have me say that he loves you." I half smiled and he pulled me into a hug.

"E-mail me everyday. Promise?" I nodded and he ruffled my hair. I walked over to Key and ____.

"Hyung. Unnie. You two have been so nice to me. I love you." ____ sniffled.

"I love you too Tammie." They both hugged me and I turned to Jonghyun.

He bit his lip and tightly hugged me.

"P-please Tammie. D-don't leave me. Y-you can't g-go. I-I love you too m-much." He said crying.

"I know Jongie. I-I just can't do t-this anymore." He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest.

"Feel my heartbeat. Just please, remember that it only beats for you and no one else." I started crying.

"P-please princess. D-don't...don't do this to me. I-" He started crying some more. I pressed my lips against his for a few minutes and I pulled back.

"Jongie. You need to let go now." He shook his head. "Jongie. Please." He sniffled.

"P-please please please please don't do this to me. Tammie. Y-you can't leave." He whispered, hugging me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Jongie. I have too." He pulled back and nodded. His face was covered in tears.

"I love you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too." I let go of his hands and started walking to the plane.

When I was halfway there, someone grabbed my wrist. I sighed.

"Jongie. I told you--" I turned around and Taemin was standing there, his face bright red and covered in tears. He sniffled.

"Yoona. Y-you can't do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys, thats it for Young Love! But don't worry, there IS  a second book(:

I'll upload it when I'm a few more chapters in

So what do you think will happen with Taemin and Yoona? Will she stay with Jonghyun? Will she even stay in Korea??

Hmmm....;D

Vote, Comment, Become a Fan for the next book!