Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Five

Taemin's POV:

When we got home from the mall, Yoona went to take a shower, so me, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch.

"So what did you and Tammie do when I left?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing really. She got mad at me for throwing her lollipop, and then I got her un-mad, then we left."

"Fun." Key said.

"I guess." We watched an episode of Star Golden Bell, then I got up. I walked to my room, and laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I heard my bathroom door open, and I looked up to see Yoona in a little towel, still dripping wet.

I jumped off my bed and turned around.

"Oh god! Sorry! I-I-I'm sorry Yoona." I heard her laugh a little bit.

"It's alright Taemin." It was quiet for a few minutes, except for the sound of Yoona moving things around.

"Is it alright if I wear this?" I turned around and she was only in her bra and underwear, holding up one of my shirts. I closed my eyes.

"Uh...yeah....sure." I heard her sigh, and in a few seconds, I felt her hands on mine.

"Taemin?"

"Y-y-yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing. Just...." I felt her lips on mine, and we started making out.

I put my hands on her waist, and rubbed her hips, then slowly slid my hands around to her butt, and pulled her closer.

I picked her up and carried her to my bed, laid her down, and kissed her neck.

When I bit her neck, she let out a soft moan.

She started playing with the bottom of my shirt, and took it off. She licked my stomach, then flipped me over so that she was on top of me.

She bent down and kissed my neck, and moved down, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach, and she started playing with the button of my pants.

"Yoona?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" She looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She laughed a little. "That was a little....quick."

"No! Y-you can keep doing that." She smiled and flipped us over again.

She grabbed my hand and ran it down her waist, stopping at the top of her underwear, winked at her, and then put my hand in them.

I slowly started rubbing, and she closed her eyes and took in a long breath.

I started rubbing faster and harder, and she started moaning really loud.

In a matter of a few minutes, she had my pants off, and we were both, umm, not clothed, and I was on top of her.

I slowly started pushing my hips against hers, and she moaned.

I did it a little faster, and she bit her lip. She held in a scream, trying not to wake other people up, but failed.

"Oh god Taemin!"

"Ssshhhhhhhhhh!"

"Sorry."

A few more minutes passed, and we stopped. We made out for a few minutes, then smiled at each other.

"That was....fun?" I said. She laughed.

"Yes. It was." I smiled at her, and kissed her forehead.