Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter One

So, my name is Yoona Phan, or as others call me, Tammie. I am fifteen years old.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. A few weeks ago, my mom kicked me out of my house, so I had lived at the park for a while.

A few days ago, a girl came up to me. I recognized her immediately. She was Cassie Matthews, Yoseob's girlfriend. She felt bad for me, so she let me come and live with her for a while.

So here I am now, at my first big celebrity party, thrown by B2ST. I was surrounded my famous people.

I was amazed.

But no one wants to talk to me, so I just walked over and sat on the couch.

After a few minutes, I felt some one sit next to me. I looked up, and it was Lee Taemin from SHINee. I stopped breathing and just stared at him.

"Oh I'm sorry. Um, is someone else sitting here?" He asked. I shook my head, and he smiled.

"So it's alright if I sit here?" I nodded. He ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm Taemin." He said, smiling.

"Oh. I'm Yoona, but my friends call me Tammie."

"I like Yoona better. It reminds me of Yoona Noona from SNSD." I smiled. We sat there in awkward science.

"Um, so, Yoona. Y-you look really pretty." I smiled.

"Thank you." He looked down and blushed.

"So..." He scooted closer to me and looked at me. I started leaning in, and so did he. He lightly kissed my bottom lip and pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I just, I just really wanted to do that." He smiled and scooted away, but I scooted back to him.

"Well, you can do it again. If you want." He smiled and lifted up my chin with his finger, and we started making out. I felt like I was going to die

He pulled away after a few minutes and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?"

"Because I suck at kissing. That was actually...my...first one." He said, blushing. I smiled.

"M-me too."

"Really? I thought a girl as pretty as you would have kissed a lot of boys." I felt myself blush.

"No. A lot of boys are jerks."

"Well....I'm not a jerk."

"I know." I smiled. He looked up and looked at someone.

"Hey, Yoona, I have to go."

"Oh. Okay."

"Um, do you have a phone?" I nodded.

He handed me his. "Put your number in." We gave each other numbers and he left.

When he was halfway to the door, he ran back and kissed my cheek.

"Bye." He said.

"Bye."

Two Weeks Later

Tammie's POV:

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV, and texting Taemin.

To Taemin: im so bored :(

From Taemin: I'm sorry Yoona

To Taemin: not your fault. you can't really do anything about it

From Taemin: I wish I could

To Taemin: its okay :)

From Taemin: I wish I could be over there with you right now :(