Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eighteen

"Gosh, I wonder who all heard us." Yoona said.

____'s eyes got wide.

"Jongie." She ran out of the room, and Key sighed.

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"She's been spending a lot of time with Jonghyun and not with me."

"Do you know why?" I asked.

"Something about he's having problems with something. But she won't tell me."

"Why not?"

"Becuase she promised she wouldn't." Yoona looked up and her face got mad, and I put my arm around her.

"Now why are you mad?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?" She nodded her head. Key got up and left.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong."

"Yoona. I can tell something's wrong. Tell me." She shook her head and I sighed.

"Please?" She shook her head and laid on her stomach. I laid on top of her. "Pwease." She put her face in a pillow and screamed.

"Baby?"

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. But you can't tell anyone, you can't talk about it, and you CANNOT get mad at ANYONE. Once I tell you, you're going to forget about it."

"That's not fair."

"Taemin."

"Fine. I promise." I sat up.

"Okay, well, the other night, um, well....Jonghyun, he....kissed me....and.....more...."

"What do you mean by more?"

"Well........okay. So it was dark, and he didn't say anything, so I thought it was you and he kissed me, and....grinded on me......" I put my

face in my hands.

"Is that it?"

"Well, when I found out it was him, I told him that he had 10 seconds to get off.....and....he misunderstood so he grinding on me again....so I punched him...." I took in a deep breath and got up.

"Tae, where are you going?" I ignored her and walked into Jonghyun's room.

"Hi Taem--" His smiled went away when he noticed why I was in there, and he jumped up, ran past me, and I chased him.

He ran into ____'s room.

"Help meeeee!"

"What?"

"Tammie told."

"Huh--Oh!Oh shit.."

"JONGHYUN!" I said, running in.

"Im sorry!" he said, hiding behind ____.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Thats MY fucking girlfriend you grinded on!"

"Im really really sorry!" he said. If he wasn't behind ____ I would have threw something at him.

"And ____ you knew about this? And you never said anything to me?"

"I promised I wouldn't.."

"So if he robbed a bank and he made you promise not to tell you wouldn't tell?"

"Okay, Taemin this is not like that! Its not as serious!"

"It IS serious ____! I don't want him trying to steal my girlfriend!"