Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty

Taemin's POV:

After dinner, Yoona was still laying on my bed looking at the ceiling.

I sighed and laid next to her, laying my head on her stomach.

"Yoona?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking."

"About?" She didn't answer. I took her hand and messed with the promise ring. "Tell me?" She sighed and told me everything from when she started beathing Key to Jonghyun running out of the house.

"Wow. I really...don't know what to say." She started messing with my hair.

"I just think that we should not do things anymore." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "Around Jonghyun I mean." I bit my lip.

"But were always around him."

"I know. But, I feel horrible, making him feel like that." I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Okay. But only becuase you asked me. But I won't like it." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Taeminnie."

"Your welcome sweetie." She smiled and kissed my lips. I put my hands on her face and pulled her back to me and kissed her. I lightly bit her bottom lip, and she let out a soft moan and leaned into me, pushing me back onto the bed. I kissed her neck and she pushed back and sat at the end of the bed.

"Hey."

"Hi." She said. smiling. I crossed my arms.

"That was mean."

"What are you going to do about it? Spank me?" I smiled.

"Maybe." She laughed a little.

"Well, if we have to not do things in front of Jonghyun, you can't just top like that."

"Fine."

"Can you kiss me again?" She smiled and quickly kissed my lips, and I whined.

"I meant a real kiss." She playfully rolled her eyes and kissed me. After about 15 seconds, she pulled away and looked into my eyes. I smiled and kissed her nose.

Yoona got up and stretched, which made her shirt go up, and I bit my lip. She smiled at me.

"I need to take a bath." She said.

"Mkay. I'll be here."

"Hmmm. Will you take one with me?" I looked at her.

"A bath? Me and you?" She nodded.

"Please baby?" I smiled and got up.

We made a bubble bath with tons of bubbles and a lot of candles.

We got in and sat on opposite sides of the bathtub, and Yoona put her legs on top of mine.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She started playing with the bubbles, then threw some at me, but missed.

"Aww. I failed." I smiled. She got a handful of bubbles, scooted closer to me, and put it on my face.

"Thank you baby." I said.

"Your welcome. Here. I'll get it off." She splashed me.

"Thank you, again." I splashed her back, then she splashed me, then I splashed her, and we had a splash fight and started laughing.

The door opened and ____ walked in and we froze.

"Um. Okay. Well, I just came in to get some make up, but yeah. This isn't disturbing at all." She grabbed a bag and left.