Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seven

We went into the living room and started watching We Got Married, when ____ came in.

"Hey Noona! Where did you guys go?" Taemin asked.

"Do you need to know?"

"Yees."

"Well we went to--oh look! Its Key!" She said as Key walked in. He just stuck his tongue out.

"What?" She asked.

"You know." He said, making a pouty face.

"So what were you saying?" Taemin asked.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" ____ said back. I shrugged.

"Then I guess you don't have to know."

"Noona!"

"Yes?" I sighed.

"Okay, okay. Never mind..." She smiled and her and Key walked into their room.

THE NEXT DAY

Taemin's POV:

I woke up the next day, Yoona laying next to me.

I laid there and played with her hair, watching her sleep, and she started smiling. I looked up at the clock, which read 5:30AM.

I tried going to back to sleep, which failed, so I got up and walked to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, ____ walked in.

"Taeminnie! Why are you awake this early?" She asked me.

"Hi Noona. And I don't know, I just woke up and I couldn't fall back asleep."

"Ah."

"So..is there anything you want to say to me Noona?" I asked, hoping she would remember today was my birthday.

"Nope." She said.

"Oh. Okay. I'm going with Yoona." I said, and I got up and walked back to my room.

I laid next to Yoona and wrapped my arms around her, and she woke up and smiled at me.

"Good morning Taemin."

"Morning, sweetie." Her smiled got bigger and she scooted closer to me.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. She nodded and buried her head in my chest. I could feel her breathing on me. I smiled to myself and held her tighter.

Her breathing grew slower, and she fell asleep again. I kissed the top of her head, closed my eyes, and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up again, Yoona was gone. I got up and walked into the kitchen, where she was sitting on the counter, eating cereal.

When she saw me, she smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." I walked over and sat next to her, and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You left me." I said. She leaned her head on mine.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay." I put my hand on her leg and rubbed it. *don't think in a pervy way!*

When she finished her cereal, we went and sat on the couch, she laid on my lap and I played with her hair.

"So....what are we doing today?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Wasn't something, I don't know, happening today?" I asked her.

"Um, I don't think so. I would have remembered." Oh great. My own girlfriend forgot my birthday.