Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

~~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~~
Jonghyun's POV:
Yoona and I were sitting in the living room watching TV.
I sighed and put my head on her shoulder.
"Tammie?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you." She smiled.
"I love you too Jongie." I pulled her into my lap facing me and started making out with her.
A few mintues later, Key and ____ walked in.
"Jongie. I'm going to laugh when you end up getting arrested." ____ said.
"What?"
"Yeah. If you havn't noticed, what you guys do isn't legal." Key said. I raise my eyebrows.
"Your twenty one. Shes sixteen." ____ said.
"I'm almost seventeen!" She said defensivly.
"Pedo bear." Key said. I rolled my eyes and kissed Tammie again. They laughed and sat down.
"Baby?" I whispered.
"Yeah?" She whispered back.
"Let's go."
"Go where."
"My room." She grabbed my hand.
"And do what?" I lightly nibbled her earlobe and she let out a deep breath.
"Things." I said. I started kissing her neck.
"What kind of things?"
"I can show you."
"No. Tell me." I smiled and stopped kissing her neck.
"Hey."
"Hi." She laghed and got up.
A few minutes later I went to my room. She was laying on my bed. I laid next to her and ran my fingers through her hair.
"Are you feeling better?" I asked her.
"Hmmm?"
"Your um...downstairs?"
"Oh." She laughed a little.
"Yeah. Better enough."
"Enough? For what?" I asked.
"More." I smiled.
"More what?" She climbed over on top of me.
"More..." She grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh. "Wait. No, actually. More of the other thing you did."
"Hmmm. And what might that be baby?" She bit her lip and kissed me.
I flipped us over and kissed down her neck and I slid my hand up her shirt and started squeezing her breasts. She let out a moan.
"Oh Jongie." She whispered.
"Tammie." I whispered back. I slipped her shirt off and started kissing her cleavage. I licked in between her breasts and she groaned quietly. I kissed down her stomach and slid her pants off. "I liked the position we were in last time better." She said. I smiled and got on my knees at the edge of the bed and pulled her to me.
I kissed up the inside of her thighs and licked it and she quietly moaned again.
"Okay. Are you ready baby?" She bit her lip and nodded. I reached up and grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. I started and she let out a loud moan.
"Shhh shhh shhh shhh baby." I whispered. She nodded and squeezed my hand.
I started again and she started whimpering. She squeezed my hand tighter.
"Ow baby. That hurts." I said.
"S-sorry." I started again and she tensed up.
"O-oh god Jongie. T-that feels so g-good." She said. I took my other hand and rubbed the inside of her thigh. She whimpered again.
"Shh. It's okay baby." I took my mouth off and kissed the inside of her thigh. I kissed back up her stomach and her head shot to me.
"W-why'd you stop?" I smiled.
"Becuase I'm done."
"N-no your not."
"Yes I am." She whined.
"Joooonnngggiiieee!"
"Yes princess?"
"Please?" I smiled and kissed back down and started again. She clawed at the bed again.
"OH GOD JONGHYUN!" She screamed.
"Shhhhh." I said. She whimpered again. She was quiet, then after a few minutes, she spoke.
"Okay. Okay." She said, panting. I smiled and kissed up to her neck. She was sweating like crazy.
"God baby. Your sweating a lot." She nodded and pulled me to her. She started making out with me.
I pulled back and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and turned the shower water on.
"What are you doing?"
"WE'RE taking a shower together." She smiled. We undressed each other and we climbed in.
I pulled her closer to me and started kissing her neck.
I pressed her against the wall and shoved my tongue into her mouth and put it in deep and she let out a soft moan. I pulled her under the water and I tilted her head back and ran my fingers over her cleavage. She smiled and bit her lip. She reached behind her and made the water colder. I smiled and reached and made it even colder. She let out a gasp and pressed against me to get out of the water.
"Ssshhh baby." I reached back and made it warm again. She pressed her lips against mine and bit my bottom lip.
She ran her fingers up and down my thigh and I bit my lip.
"Please baby?" She smiled and started rubbing. I closed my eyes and pressed into her hand. She kissed my neck and down my chest.
"Oh god Tammie. W-what are you doing?" She smiled.
"Soooomething." I smiled. She grabbed my hand.
"Ready baby?" I bit my lip and nodded. She got down on her knees and licked my inner thighs. I inhaled deeply and she started sucking. I moaned really loud and squeezed her hand.
"Shhh Jongie." She sucked harder and I tensed up.
After a few minutes, she stopped and kissed back up to my mouth.
"Oh my god Tammie. I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too baby." She whispered back. I reached back and made the water hot.
I started kissing her again. I put my hand on her thigh and pulled it up around my waist.
I pressed her against the wall and started grinding my hips on hers.
"Oh god Jongie." She bit her lip and I started grinding on her faster and harder. She gasped a little and dug her nails into my back. I inhaled deeply.
"Faster Jongie." I listened and started going faster and harder. She started moaning really loud.
I kissed her and shoved my tongue into her mouth and ran it over hers, and started going harder.
"Oh my god." She pulled back and bit her lip, and tilted her head back against the wall, and I started kissing her cleavage. She started panting and so was I. I went faster and harder and we were banging against the wall.
"JONGHYUN!" She screamed. I finally stopped and she ran her fingers through her hair.
"Jongie, you...are...amazing." I smiled and kissed her. I turned off the water and we dried off and got dressed.
We laid down and I covered us up.
"Go to sleep princess." She smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes and scooted closer to me and buried her head in my chest.
"Jongie?" I sighed.
"Yes princess?" She poked my chest.
"Your freckle is sexy." I looked down.
"Oh. That." She kissed it and I smiled.
"Good night." She let out a deep breath and snuggled up against me more.
"Jongie?" I sighed again and she laughed a little bit.
"Yes princess?"
"You know what would be fun?"
"What?"
"If like, all day tomorrow, we were...R rated."
"R rated?"
"Yeah. Like...inappropriate all day and stuff." I laughed a little.
"If it will make you happy."
"It will."
"Go to sleep now."
"Okaaaaaaay." I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, she spoke again.
"Jongie?"
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeees?" She laughed again.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too princess."
"Shhh. Go to sleep Jongie." I laughed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.