~Trienta y seies~

Thanks for 10k reads 😚☺️☺️☺️

Lily Potter:

Draco brought Harry back home and carried him to his room. I followed them and sat on Harry's bed checking his temperature.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, i started taking off his shoes and he smiled at me.

"I'm fine ma" He whispered going to sleep. I watched him lightly snore as his chest rose up and down. I turned to look at Draco staring at me son with so much love in his eyes it was crazy. I let out a small whimper and put my hand over my mouth.

"I'm sorry" I told Draco and left Harry's room and went downstairs sitting down in the Kitchen. James and I know Harry didn't have much time left...a few weeks at least. I really had to tell Draco, but I can't imagine how he would feel...I'm going to loose my son for Merlin's sake!

Draco came into the Kitchen and sat across from me.

"Lily?" He asked giving me a concerned look

"Draco..." I said looking up from my lap.

Draco:

"Whats wrong?" I asked getting up to get her a glass of water to help her calm down.

"D-Draco. We're—we're losing him" she sobbed into her hands, her hands and body shaking and her head shaking the most as if she could t believe it.

"W-Who?" I asked hoping she wasn't talking about who I thought she was talking about.

"Harry! I'm...I'm loosing my baby boy Draco!" She sobbed harder and I felt my tears get filled up with tears.

This can't be happening. No, she's lying. She can't be serious...

"Is...Is there anything I can do? Money? I have a lot of it! I can pay millions of dollars if you want!" I begged my hands starting to shake.

"We...we found out a few months ago. There's nothing else we can do. We...we thought about keeping him in his room because we didn't want him to be connected to so many machines...he always hated t-that" she whispered her voice cracking at the end.

"No! I-I have money! I can get him the best doctors! I-I can help!" I screamed and she hugged me. I shook my head into her chest and I cried harder not believing what was coming out of her mouth.

No I couldn't loose him.

"D-does everyone else know?" I asked quietly.

"Hudson. He doesn't know I was planning on telling him tomorrow."

"O-okay" I said putting my head in my hands.

Was I really going to loose him?

"I-I love him...Lily I wanted to marry him. I know it sounds stupid but when I saw Ha-Harry...I instantly fell in love." I whispered Lily rubbing my back. She all of a sudden stoped and went to sit back down on her chair.

"I know...he really loves you, you know? His smile, it's never been brighter his eyes sparkle when he looks at you. When you're here all he does is cuddle right next to you and when you aren't he's talking about you."

"Good things I Hope" I whisper smiling and laughing slightly

Lily's face brightened a tad bit and she laughed quietly.

"Yes, very good things Draco"

———
"........" it was completely silent until Draco got an idea. He got up quite quickly and Lily stood up asking where he was going.

"I'm—...I'm getting something. I'll be back in a few I promise." The blonde yelled back getting into his car.

He drove to the Jewelry Store quickly.

———

Draco:

"Hello Sir!" I heard and my head snapped up from my phone. I smiled and went up to the lady and looked at the rings.

"Do you have rings that have stones in them?"

"Of course! What are you looking for many little ones placed around the ring or a big one placed in the middle?"

"Um...bring both typed out please?"

"Okay, wait here please"

The lady came out with many rings all different. A few caught my eye but they weren't the one. I looked at them and frowned...No. I don't like any of these.

"Um....no, they don't look like what I want them to look like" I sighed looking at more displaces around the ring station. Then in the very middle, in the back row was a silver ring with a green small stone placed right in the middle and right in front of it was another one the exact same but with a red stone. I literally gasped out lid when I saw them.

"These!" I yelled and people gave me strange looks

"You want more than one?" The lady asked and I nodded.

"They're going to be promise rings..."

"For you're...?"

"Boyfriend." I said smiling. She smiled at me and unlocked the glass doors and slide them to the side and grabbed the rings.

"Do you want me to wrap them is something?"

"No it's fine"

"Alright! I wish you luck"