~Veintinueve~

Something was wrong. That much was obvious. Draco had officially locked himself in his house. The blonde told his boyfriend he needed time...time for what? He didn't know. They hadn't broken up because Draco wasn't able to do that to his little baby boy. Draco just needed time. He would cry so much that some times he would sob with no tear coming out his eyes.

He was pale. Paler than usual. Sometimes he would go days without eating and then he would eat so much he could go in a food coma. No one knew this but Draco was thinking about things, things that teenagers shouldn't be thinking about.

He wouldn't sleep. When he would sleep he would sleep all day. He knew it wasn't healthy but he no longer had the strength to keep pushing. He always had these feelings but he finally broke. He hadn't gone to school in weeks. He turned off his phone so he wouldn't have to deal with people. His sister would wake up herself make breakfast for herself and walk to school by herself. She didn't want to bother her older brother.

Harry:

"He's not answering!" I screeched throwing my phone across the room. Hermione went and picked it up for me and I sighed tears going down my cheeks.

2 weeks. It's been two weeks and I haven't been able to talk to Draco. I was going crazy. He wasn't at school, none of his friends have seen him, Juliana wouldn't answer her phone either.

"Harry time for school!" My dad called from downstairs. I frowned, that wasn't important. Draco's safety is more important and I don't known how he is!

I sighed and grabbed my book bag. I went downstairs and Hudson drove me to school. I got out my car and looked for Draco. He wasn't here today either.

—————

Draco:

Someone knocked on the door and I had to go open it since no one else was home. I groaned and went downstairs. I opened the door and got tackled by a body. I got hugged and kissed all over.

"Harry?"

"Draco! I missed you!" Harry screamed kissing every once of my face. I closed my eyes and brought Harry up to my room.

"Uh...how have you been?" I asked.

"How have I been? How have you been! Draco you look sick! What happened?!" Harry screeched placing his hands my cheeks.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know—"

"I mean I don't know! Harry I'm tired—"

"Of me?—"

"Of the world— this shit isn't fair! I've—Ive been fucked over so many times it ain't fair! What did I ever do to deserve all the shit that's happened to me—" I screamed my voice cracking making my choke down a sob.

Harry gave me a sad look.

"You don't deserve anything you've gotten Bubba. I know it ain't fair" Harry assures kissing my head hugging me. I cried into his chest all night that night. I told him everything that was going on.

I didn't know what was wrong with me.