~Treinta y cuatro~

{ I'm Sorry }

Draco had attended all the parties he was invited too that week. Draco had also tried getting Harry out of his house that week too but Harry would push him off and smile at him weakly.

—————

Harry:

Hey bby...wanna home over? Parents are out. I'm all alone :)

Draco:

Sure bby
I'll be there in 15?

Harry:

Okay see u soon Bubba ❤️

Draco:

💚

—————

It didn't take long for the two boys to be tangled up in Harry's bed sheets. Both teenage boys weren't able to control their bodies and moans were heard all over.

Once they were done making love they were in the bed sleeping together, Harry wrapped in Draco's arms his back against the taller blonds chest. Harry sighed in content once he woke up and couldn't help the tears falling down his cheeks. He giggled softly wiping his tears away kissing his boyfriends cheek. He stood up slowly and walked weakly across his room getting the T.V remote.

He went back to his bed and snuggled back into Draco's chest but found the blondes shirt on the floor and couldn't help but blush. That was his first time doing it, and he couldn't believe he wasn't a virgin anymore. He reached to get Draco's shirt and pulled it over his head, but before he could manage to pull on the big shirt on his body he caught a glimpse of his body. Love bites all over his neck and chest and everywhere else. He was naked, but once he put on his boyfriends shirt that fit him like a dress he felt more comfortable and wasn't completely naked anymore.

He looked over at Draco and found deep, long, and red scratches on his back. Harry bit his lip and blushed thinking about what they did once again. The blonde was slow, painfully slow so Harry had basically moaned/yelled to make it faster and well...harder. That made Harry do that to Draco's back. He also spotted and big bit mark on the blondes shoulder...yea he did that too.

He finally sat down on the bed but let his boyfriend sleep as he put on Moana. It was a really good movie.

————

The blonde woke up later and found that Moana was playing. He opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend playing with his blond hair. Draco smiled and grabbed Harry's hand and the boy squirmed yanking his hand away.

"Whats wrong?" The blonde asked

"Nothing, nothing my hand just hurts." Hardy answers quickly pecking a quick kiss to Draco's mouth. The blonde shut up seeing that the conversation made his boyfriend act weird.

"Are your parents coming back home soon?" Draco asked getting up looking for his clothes.

"Erm...they said they were coming back tomorrow"

"So we still have until tomorrow...?"

"Morning. Yes" Harry said smiling.

Draco smirked and licked one of his boyfriends hickeys. That's when his noticed that the smaller boy had his shirt on. The shirt fit him like a dress but Harry was still hot as ever.

Draco smiled and brought Harry to his chest again. Harry melted into his touch and sighed. Draco frowned thinking that something was wrong but ignored the feeling kissing the smaller boys head.

————

Hudson and Annie has been hanging around that morning at the mall but decided to go back to Hudson's house. Harry and Draco were downstairs eating, in Harry's Case drinking  water since he wasn't very hungry when the other couple walked through the door.

Harry rolled his eyes and turned around to wash his cup in the sink. Hudson walked up to Harry and stood over him making the smaller boy whimper.

"Have something to say Harry?"  Hudson yelled at the smaller boy making Harry visibly shake.

Harry stayed quiet, deciding to give him the silent treatment. Hudson yanked on Harry's arms and Harry yelled a loud "ow" making Draco walk in between the two brothers.

"Harry I'm so tired of you being like this!" Hudson yelled his voice booming in the kitchen.

"O-okay! I don't care! It's both of your faults for going into a relationship!" Harry yelled back his voice shaking.

"All I've done was be there for you since day one! I've been on your side since you were small! Can't you understand that I really like Annie?!" Hudson asked and yelled louder.

"You're literally fucking my BestFriend Hudson! Me and Annie haven't even talked because of you!" Harry yelled back and Draco was worried for his boyfriend.

"Fine! Your opinion doesn't matter! I can't believe this. You're so fucking selfish, and an annoying little bitch. I wouldn't even care if you died!" Hudson yelled throwing a vase at the wall and storming out the room. Annie stood there shocked but the quickly followed Hudson.

Draco stood there behind Harry not knowing what to say until he heard little sniffles. Draco saw Harry's tear strained cheeks and his heart dropped. Literally dropped. He picked his boyfriend up and took him to his car driving to his Manor.