~Doce~

It was the next day and Draco didn't want to get up. He was in pain. In so much pain. The poor, broken blonde went and took a warm shower and got changed. He combed his hair and made it straight.
(He hated his natural curls) The blonde threw out the clothes he was wearing last night. He looked around the house noticing his uncle was gone. He went back to his room and put on a hoodie. He cuddled into the hoodie and started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Monday*

"Hey Juliana, Do you know when your brother is coming to get you?—" The man asked but was stopped by a hit in the ribs by his wife's elbow.

"James!"
"Sorry sorry."

"No...I'm sorry if I'm a bother." Juliana said looking down at her plate.

"No you're not a bother Juliana, it's just surprising your brother left you here all by yourself at night."

"Yea...he—we had a few problems back at home."

"Then Why did he go back?" Hudson asked grabbing orange juice from the fridge

"To solve the problem." Juliana said frowning.

"Are you okay Juliana?" Harry asked worried for the little girl. She nodded and started eating her pancakes. Harry looked at his family and they shared the same expression he shared, except Hudson. Hudson was wolfing down his food as usual.

The door bell rang and Lily went and answered it. There stood a pale boy with tear tracks running down his face and very messy hair. Juliana stood up, grabbed her bags and went to go with Draco.

"Thank you so much." Draco said trying his best to smile but he couldn't. The blonde handed the lady money and walked off with his sister.

Lily chased after them and grabbed the boys wrist.

"I don't need the money." She smiled. Draco looked blankly at her.

"No, keep it. It's for taking care of her."

Lily nodded and thought for a few moments.

"Do you want to stay with us?"

"W-What?" Draco asked.

"Stay with us. You don't look to good darling." Lily said. Draco nodded his head and before he knew it he was being hugged by the lady. He buried his face into her shoulder and let the tears fall.

Lily's husband, James, helped Draco to the extra room and let him get settled. Juliana walked back into the living room and hugged Harry.

"Somethings wrong..." she whispered into his ear. Harry looked at her confused and So Juliana grabbed his hand and guided Harry to Draco's room. You could hear the blondes crying.

"Please...he won't talk to me can you see if he'll talk to you?" She questioned

Harry nodded and knocked on the door. Draco wiped his tears off and answered the door.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

"I live here."

"Oh shoot. I'm so sorry."

"No it's fine Draco." Harry went inside the room and laid in the bed. 

"Talk to me Draco. Tell me what's going on." Harry whispered. The blonde nodded no as more tears welled up in his eyes. Harry went up to him and hugged him. He laid on the bed with Draco and waited until the blonde was asleep.

He didn't know what happened. He didn't need to know, but he knew Draco needed help and he was going to be there to provide it for him.

I like you a lot Draco. He muttered watching the blonde fall asleep on his chest.