~Treinta~

This is coming to an end.....there's only a few chapters left.....

When Harry said he was taking Draco to the doctor everyone was shocked. Draco felt like what he was feeling wasn't a big deal, his parents were confused as to why Draco had to go to the hospital but Harry didn't care. All he wanted was to make sure Draco was okay. Harry had this feeling in his gut that told him something was wrong so that's why he wanted Draco to get checked up on.

So there they were. Harry, Draco, and Harry's Mother in the waiting room waiting for Draco's name to be called. Draco was nervous to say the least. He's been to the hospital to much recently...

Draco's thoughts were interrupted by a short Raven-haired boy placing himself on his lap. The smaller boy wrapped his legs around the blondes waist and touched his taller boyfriends chest for comfort.

"It's going to be okay Love" Harry smiled at his boyfriend kissing his cheek. The blonde boy blushed and Harry laughed. Then there was a voice that called out :

"Draco Lucius Malfoy?"

The three stood up and the doctor smiled at them.

"Follow me" the Doctor said walking over to a room. The three walked after him and were told to wait a few minutes in the room. Then a Doctor came in.

"So, what seemed to be the problem?" She asked with her clip board ready.

"Uh—" Draco stuttered.

"He's been acting weird...loss of appetite, very moody...and other stuff...I realized all these things were symptoms of Depression and I Well...wanted to see if he was alright..." Harry said explains everything keeping eye contact. The lady smiled and nodded. She walked out the room.

"Draco, can you please follow me?"

The blonde flashed the other boy a scared look but only received a nod. He shied and followed the Doctor and got sent to another room.

Draco:

"Okay Draco Tell me what's been going on?" The doctor asked taking a seat at his desk motioning for me to sit down as well. I sat down and looked at him.

"I...well..." I stayed quiet thinking about what's been going on.

"Things...things keep on happening to me, making me feel worthless, alone, and sad, and i don't know how to stop it." I said my eyes starting to water. I gulped pushing my tears away.

"Okay well a nurse is going to come in a few moments and check on you." he said.

———-

Long story short. I have depression. I'm depressed and they gave me medication. Pills that would help me get better. I couldn't be more fucking disappointed in myself. I hated the fact was worrying over me. I hated the fact I needed this fucking pills.

I hated the fact I knew this from the start