~Once~

(A.N: Rape. I'm sowwy. :( )

Harry:

Me, my family, Annie and Lizzy (Hermione hasn't responded to any of my texts) went to the park today. It was Saturday and I had no homework so we decided to enjoy a walk outside. It was getting colder. So we decided it would be better to enjoy our last days of hot weather until Fall actually hit.

So we were walking around and having fun until we reached this sort of cabin like thing. We decided to not go in it because it had a sign that said trespassing and plus it had a very strong odor of something I've never smelled before. The smell made me very light headed so my parents decided it was time to go back home. But I wasn't having that. I wanted to explore the forest.

  Hudson agreed with me and said it would be fun and so did Annie and Lizzy so my parents finally agreed. We walked through the forest but then it started getting dark. We went back to our car and drove back home.

Draco:

No. No this can not be happening. Not right now! I looked out my bedroom window and noticed the same red BMW outside in our drive way. It was my uncle. My dad probably sent him. He's not even my uncle he's a friend of my mom. And I hate him. I faceplamed and started to panic. I ran to Juliana's room and started throwing her clothes in a suitcase.

"What are you doing?!" She screeched

"Uncle—He's here—you can't be here—"

"What?!"

"Shh! Shut up! Get your things ready we're going out the window in my room."

She nodded and got her things ready. Once I helped her jump out the window we basically broke out into a run. I can't take her to Ashers house his family is on Vacation. Ron already has enough family members as it is so I'm not going to bother him. I don't trust Blaise to take care of Juliana  so that's a No. I didn't even notice we were in a completely new neighborhood until Juliana screamed at me. I knocked on a random door and a curly headed girl answered.

"Hey! Can you help me out with something?!" Shit I probably sound like a fucking stalker.

"No, I'm very sorry I'm about to head on out, but you can go next door they're very kind there." She said

"Thank you..."

"Hermione, Hermione Granger." She smiled at me and I thanked her again. I knocked next door and a tall dude answered the door.

"Oh it's you." He rolled his eyes.

What the fuck I don't know him?

"Hey...I know this is very weird but—"

"Hudson who's at the door?"

"Just this kid from Harry's school dad."

Then an older man who looked like an older version of the tall guy cam up to me.
Then a lady with red hair.

"Do you need something sweetie?"

"Yes ma'am. I know it's very, very late but I was wondering if you could take care of my sister it's kind of an emergency."

"Of course—"

"Thank you bye! Juliana behave!"

Then I was back to running.

Harry:

"What is going on?"

I was met with my mom and dad and brother looking up at me. Then I looked at this younger girl. She had blonde hair, and blue eyes. He hair was straight hair that curled at the bottom and her lips were a pink rosy color. She seemed very scared.

"Uh—hello?"

"Hey Harry...this is Juliana...we're going to be taking care of her." My mom looked so confused it almost made me laugh. Almost.

I looked back at my dad and brother and they shared the same expression. Now I was confused. Very confused.

Juliana:

He just freaking left me here with strangers what the fuck? Why didn't he just stay here with me. He's going to get hurt. I know it, I can feel it. Why does Draco always have to get himself in these type of problems???

Draco:

I got back home and climbed through the window. My uncle was knocking on the door. I opened it and immediately regretted it. He was drunk.

"Hey! You can't just come in here like that!" I said trying to push him out the door.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. Then he started grinding himself on me.

Oh fuck. How am I going to get out of this situation.

I tried pushing him off but that just resulted in him pushing my harder into the wall. Then I felt his hands on my waist. He started taking my clothes off and I kept trying to push him off but I couldn't.

Oh god why can't anything go right for me?

Then my day got a whole lot worse.