~Veintiocho~

*Still continuing*

"Where exactly am I?" Draco asked closing his eyes because the lights were to bright to handle.

"In the Hospital Bubba" Harry said kissing Draco's forehead. Draco groaned and Harry quickly backed away scared he hurt Draco.

"No, come back" Draco groaned and Harry came back grabbing Draco's hand. Juliana looked at them in awe. They were truly in love.

"Draco?" Juliana's soft voice spoke.
"Ana? You're here?"
"Of course I'm here." She said going to Draco's other side.

"W-What happened why am I in the hospital?"

"Y-you don't remember?" Juliana looked curiously at Harry wondering why she should say but was surprised when she realized Harry was mad.

"Good! I don't want that—that bitch! Ever touching you again! Fucking bitch! I'm going to kill him for hurting you!" Harry exclaimed in a dangerous voice.

"Calm down Love." Draco said leaning up but falling back on his pillow with a soft
"Ow".

"Don't move, i don't want you hurt." Harry whispered tear welling up in his eyes.

"Why are you crying Baby boy?"

"This is all my fault! If I hadn't screamed at you, you wouldn't have left my house and none of this would have happened!"

"I deserved it." Draco said frowning.

"No! What do you mean by that?!!" Harry screeched. "Juliana stay outside I have to talk to you brother."

The younger teenager nodded and left the room.

"Draco...?"

"Harry sorry if I'm not good enough for you."

"You are! Bubba if it wasn't for you I would be sad all the time! You make me feel Happy!" Harry said kissing Draco.

Draco frowned kissing Harry back. He didn't want Harry to worry but Draco wasn't okay. Draco has al these...these voices in his head. He didn't feel right. He knew something was wrong but her didn't want to worry his baby boy. So he stayed quite.

—————

Draco had broken two bones but he was ready to leave the hospital in two weeks. He still had this feeling, this feeling that wouldn't go away. He was sad, not because he was hurt, not because of his family...he was sad and he didn't know why.

Everyone knew Harry was worried for the blonde, well almost everyone. Draco didn't realize. Everyone else did though. Juliana noticed Draco was acting different. Barely eating, loosing his appetite. She was worried for her older brother. She talked to Harry about it and he promised to kept an eye on him.

Something was going on with Draco and Harry had to find out what.