~Diecisiete~

Harry:

I'm very nervous. Not because I have cancer and I'm always tired. Not because I've never went camping before. No, I'm nervous because Draco is obviously going to get a cold. The doctors always told me that if I was around people that were sick even if it was just a bad cough that could get me into the hospital. They're bad germs could very easily go to me and make me even sicker. So since Draco was coughing and sneezing I started to get nervous.

I debated on telling my mom what to do.
(A.N let's forget the don't have signal alright) I feel like if I told her this she would come and pick me up. But that's better than going back to the hospital. So I texted my mom while Draco was fast asleep next to me.

Texting:

Harry: Mom I'm in a situation

Mom: what happened???

Harry: Draco has a cold.

Mom: Give him medicine. As long as he gets medicine as soon as possible you and him should be fine.

Harry: where am I going to get medicine from??!

Mom: I might of packed some in your little book bag....

Harry: For once I'm thankful of you being extra!

Mom: Hey!

Harry: K love you bye!

Mom: Love you too!

——————————

I got my little carry on out and went through it. I saw the cough medicine and woke up Draco. I shook him awake and he opened his eyes.

///////////

Green met Grey and they stared at eachother. Never had Harry realized Draco's eyes were Grey...

"Your eyes..."
"What?..." Draco said completely mesmerized by Harry's eyes. They wore so green. Draco thought he could never look away. He didn't even flinch when Harry waved his hand over. Harry lightly shook him again and Draco looked away.
Wow....

"Sorry..." Draco apologized blushing
"It's fine"

Harry grabbed the medicine and gave it to Harry.

"Why do you have medicine?"
"My parents are overprotective."
Harry answered and Draco snorted. He never knew what that felt like.

—————————-

Draco:

Harry and I started taking pictures with our phones since we got bored. A lot of people were just sleeping. They took a few snapchats and put them on their stories.

Then we got bored and feel asleep. His head on my shoulder. That was the last thing I knew before everything went black.

————————-

"Alright everyone wake up!"

I woke up with a fright and looked up. The teacher was there. I shook Harry and he woke up rubbing his eyes. The teacher waited until everyone was fully awake and explained the rules.

"Two people per tent. The person you're going to share with is the person you're sitting next too since I'm guessing who you chose." The kids in the bus nodded happily. Some groaned because they didn't like their bus partner.

"Okay I was thinking about certain things we could do right now but then I thought we could just relax today and get our stuff ready. Does that sound fair?"

Yeses were heard and the teacher clapped his hands before letting everyone off the bus.

Harry and I walked over to our tent and started building it. I went over and helped him.

I get to spend 5 full days with this boy.